Partners in lies

Small quiz: from where is the picture?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<After the fight between Danny and Bruce>

"I knew we should have told him earlier!" Jason spat at his family. Nobody dared to move since Danny stormed out of the room and loudly shutting the door behind him.

"He wasn't with us long enough!" Bruce reasoned with his second oldest son but his patience was slowly running out.

"And what about all of the others? Hmm?" The anti-hero leaned forward to be closer to his father. "Take Dickie for example, he..."

"You have to understand that it isn't the same situation. You found out on your own, he just wasn't curious enough."

"So he wasn't curious enough?" Jason said with faked amusement. "He knew about all of us BEFORE you took him in!"

"Jason, please calm down." Tim stood up from the sofa and pulled his angry brother away from their father. "Everyone in this room signed some kind of death certificate when we decided to join the heroes. Bruce just wanted to keep Danny safe, at least one of us."

The billionaire smiled thankfully at his son for supporting him. After all, it wasn't ever today that they agreed on something.

"Now, we need Danny to cool down a little. Tomorrow, during breakfast, we can sort it out with him." Dick stepped in, cutting off any near future arguments.

"You don't know him, you weren't here during your mission. He didn't come out of his room! What makes you think he will now? All of you hurt him badly. I'm surprised that with his life going downhill, he hasn't done anything too stupid yet." Jason couldn't find the energy to shout at his family. He loved them, yes, but they kept disappointing him often these days.

Jason stormed off into his room, slamming the wooden door behind him. The loud bang satisfied him and he threw himself on his bed.

"What have we done Danny?" The vigilante mumbled as rubbed his tired eyes. It was already dark outside, the only light source was the moon. A soft glow illuminated the frame of his window, catching his attention. When he got to the window, nothing was there, just their neatly kept garden.

Jason suspected nothing and silently returned to his bed, instantly falling asleep. A weird dream about a hurt boy played in his mind. He knew the boy from somewhere but he couldn't remember. "Its just a dream, why waste my time." Jason thought to himself as he rose from his warm bed.

"Jay! Do you know where Danny is?" A worriedly looking Tim bursted through Jason's doors.

"Isn't he in his room?" Jason asked. A dumb question.

"Why would I ask you then if he was in his room?" Tim huffed at the stupidity of his older brother.

"Maybe he's at the gym. Clearing his head." Jason suggested.

"I checked, he isn't in the house." Jason was about to say something but Tim beat him. "And before you ask, he didn't run away, the sensors caught nothing."

Worry was slowly spreading through Jason's mind. What could have happened? Did Dan take over? Aghhhh!

"When he's not here, you should try to find him with Bruce's computer. For gods sake, it knows everything!"

"I tried everything Jay, it's like he has vanished." The two brothers quieted down for a moment, trying to process everything.