Regrets

Greetings my fellow readers! I'm really sorry for the long wait. What's even worse is that I broke my leg and thumb on my hand at the same time so don't expect the next chapter very soon.

That's all, enjoy this crappy chapter.

"Greetings, my name is Ra's al Ghul." The old man in a green tunic greeted. From the way he held himself, it was obvious that he was the leader.

"What am I supposed to do?!" Danny freaked out internally. "I've never talked to someone so important."

"If you let me..."

"Dark Danny Phantom, shortly Dan." The ghost introduced himself and then he pointed to his companion. "And this is Daniel James Fenton." Dan then bowed and Danny copied his movements. It was strange to bow to your new superior, you don't normally do that in everyday society.

The assassin seemed pleased enough and motioned then to follow him. It was a tour through the complex network of underground tunnels and halls. They passed training rooms, bedrooms, eating halls and even some prisons and torture rooms.

"How often do you have a prisoner?" Dan asked with a sadistic grin. He seemed to be enjoying the tour through these dark and evil places.

"Every few days, why?" Ra's asked without turning around.

"I'd like to be a welcoming person to one of them." The ghost chuckled darkly. "I would like to have some fun."

"Very well, I shall call you when someone arrives."

The trio arrived into an open space, a courtyard. People in black suits were standing around in formation, practicing lethal moves. It was interesting to watch hundreds people work like one person. So synchronized, so perfect.

"This is the training ground. I expect you to join them tomorrow at 5 AM. Sharp. Late arrival will be punished." Ra's informed, already making his way inside of the temple.

"Uhm... which one of us?" Danny asked sheepishly from behind.

"I would prefer both, individually." Danny just nodded while he tried to catch up with the older man.

"I have a very important meeting now, so Mr. White will accompany you to your bedroom."

"Wait, one? Like share?" The ghost asked, but nobody was there. Al Ghul had vanished from the hallway before anyone could notice. In a nick of time, Ryan came into their view again.

"Where have you been?" Danny asked his friend, being glad for a familiar face.

"I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to talk." Ryan replied with a stone expression.

"But you are talking to me right now." The halfa said with a pout.

"Talk too much." Was all the blonde said before he spun on his heel and started walking down the corridor. He didn't stop until they arrived to dark wooden doors. They looked just like the hundreds of other doors they have passed on their way here.

"Your room." Ryan said and disappeared.

"The key..." The human side didn't have time to finish his sentence but he didn't have to. The keys were stuck in the keyhole, exactly two of them.

"What are you waiting for?" Dan asked annoyed, pushing Danny aside to get to the door. The ghost opened the doors and walked inside, leaving Danny just standing there.

When Danny slowed down his rushing thoughts, he took a step forward. What he didn't expect was the door to shut right in front of his nose. Danny stared dumbly at the closed doors for a while before he found his voice.