Chapter 38

Chapter 38

When Jiyasha came out of the bathroom, Aryan was not there in the room. Even though she was extremely upset with everything and held him guilty, but deep in her heart, she only searched for him. Though her mind was not ready to accept him or mend her relationship with him.

"He has left the room for good. It feels uneasy to even see his face. He has fooled me, he has fooled every innocent being and he is now fooling himself. He doesn't even know what I'm going to do to him."

She took a deep breath and repeated again, "I hate him, he is no one to me. I should eliminate him from my life as soon as possible. He is a sweet devil who can spoil or play with anyone's life for his own benefit. I hate him, I hate him and I hate him."

Jiyasha was burning in anger but more than that, her hurt feelings were clearly written on her face. It was not her anger that was speaking but her suppressed love for him. She was honestly wanting to settle everything and that too in their favour but circumstances wouldn't allow her, her faithful nature wouldn't allow her.

With helpless thoughts, she spread herself onto the bed to sleep. But her restless mind wouldn't allow sleep to occupy her. She kept changing her position to no avail. She took her mobile and switched it on after keeping it switched off for the whole day. There were multiple call alerts of the whole day from Aryan and a few from Monica and Pooja. She quickly rang Monica to talk to her. Talking to her friends might really calm her disturbed mind.

"Hey Jiya, where were you? I tried calling you the whole day. You didn't even inform Aryan where you were going. What's wrong with you?" Monica said quickly.

Jiyasha inhaled deeply and then spoke, "I went out with my sister-in-law Aditi for an important case. I couldn't inform anybody."

"Okay I'm sorry. Have you reached home safely?"

"Yes. Now tell me why were you calling me?"

"I actually had a great news to share. Kabir met his parents today and they have fixed our marriage date. It's on the week after our exams. It'll be a family function and nothing as like big marriages." Monica's voice suppressed.

"Congratulations for your success. But why a family function? Both the families are well to do ones."

"I have not spoken to my father about it. Everything will come to him as a surprise and I'm afraid of his reaction. Even Kabir's family doesn't want their relatives and friends to know about my pregnancy. I'm already three months now."

"The whole college knows about it so what is the harm with other people knowing? This is not a disgrace at all when you are going to give birth to the little one of the person you love. Also he hasn't rejected you, he's always with you right?"

"So what people don't understand. The society won't accept us."

"Forget the society. I'll talk to your father. He'll definitely accept the three of you," Jiyasha assured her.

"This is the reason why you are my best friend. I love you." Monica expressed with joy.

"I love you too. Now go to sleep. By the way what is Pooja doing? Where is she? Did Jatin Sir forgive her?"

"He has forgiven her but not me. He is still staying indifferent from me."

"Don't worry Monica, give him some time. He'll definitely forgive you one day. He just got a huge shock because of us, he needs time to recover from everything. You be a good and studious girl in front of him."

"How can I? I'm not going to visit college any time soon before the exams."

"Then you don't have to, prepare well and get good marks. Sir will forgive you," Jiyasha said smiling.