Nine

Beam

"Arthit..."

I pulled at the hug upon hearing the voice coming from the door side. I look up and saw a nurse looking plainly at P' but that doesn't really matter to me. What caught my attention is the one in his back staring at us like he wants to burn us alive. I look back at P' he doesn't look bothered right now even if P'Kong caught us in a strange position, he just walk coolly and pulled his lover in the right arm. I don't know what to say so I just reciprocate the stares P'Forth is giving me now.

"Are you trying to ruin their relationship?"

My eyebrows ceased. What does he mean by that? Is he doubting my untentions?

"I don't know what you're saying."

I stood up and turn around to go to the bathroom, I heard the door closes I sighed, and thought maybe he is gone by now. I was about to grab the doorknob of the bathroom when someone pulled me from behind so strong I wasn't prepare so I am a bit shocked.

He pushed me to the bed and went on top of me. My eyes widen because his eyes are flaring.

"What are you doing P'?!"

He held both of my arms up so I can't throw punches.

"You're not allowed to look and hug other person just after you make me feel special. You're not allowed to like any person but, me!"

"Shut up! You already said I am nothing to you right? Why are you acting like this now? I am not your property so you have no right to say what am I allowed to do or no! Let go!"

I tried to pull my hands by his touches but he is that strong I can't even lift my hands up much.

"Forget everything I have said. I am not letting you go anymore."

Right after he said that he started kissing me aggressively. I close my mouth so he can't do much but the moment he put his one hand inside my clothes I moan immediately, I felt him smirk in between kisses. I let go. First, because I can't do anything about it second, minus the fact that it's a bit tickling I quite like what we are doing. Damn.

"P'..."

"What?"

"This- is a-n Hos-pital."

He pulled away to make a space for us to breathe.

"I know, I work here."

Just then he return in kissing me again but now with a few touches in different area of my body which is making me moans every time. We stay for that position until we stop.

"P'... You have work."

He is about to kiss me again while still catching his breath but I push him away already. It is not right to do such things inside the Hospital while he is still in his duty.

"Fuck. I forgot I have scheduled operation today."

He stood up immediately and fixes his uniform that is now a bit messy. He was about to go out when he turn around and run to me. He reaches for my head before giving me a hard kiss for the last time. He kisses my forehead before saying goodbye.

"I'll be back after my duty okay?"

I nodded. I just look at him while going out of my room. I touches my lips and smiled like a fool, until I realized why I gave him the Tupperware myself.

We contacted your Doctor, Beam. Your Aunt will pick you there today and we'll be waiting for you at the airport, Already talk to the school admin you're taking a month off from school. Doctors will just going to observe you there for a month if we're fortunate to find a donor we'll proceed with the operation.

I close my eyes because somehow I felt a little nervous. Not that I don't want to have a donor, It's just that I am thinking if I can really survive the operation. I don't want to die.

I prepared my things and waited for my Aunt not little longer I heard few knocks and my aunt sneak in.

"Let's go."

I nodded before looking around the room for the last time. Somehow this room sees everything P'Forth and I did a while ago might not be the last but hope sooner or later.

I walk and follow my Aunt until we came to the parking lot. I breathe heavily, I can't even have the courage to say I am leaving to P'Forth because he has some operation to do and he might get distracted.

I close my eyes. It's 3pm and my flight is at 10 but we need to be early because we need to drop by at my Uncle's work.

"You okay?"

I nodded still eyes close.

"Sorry we haven't visited for the last days it's peak season and we can't leave the operation to our workers alone."

"Nope, It's fine Auntie. I understand."

I open my eyes and gave her a reassuring smile. She smiles warmly at me. Good thing she's here for me tho.