Eleven

Beam

I still couldn't help but laugh because of P'Forth. He's been throwing me dart looks but I am just returning it with sweet smiles, now that I know he likes me too I am not that afraid anymore so I'm doing what I know will make him angry.

"Stop it Beam!"

"What? I'm not doing anything?"

"Yeah right."

He's really mad, not at me though. He's mad at himself for what he did in the airport. He thought we'll be leaving for good so he did what he did. Our parents are literally shock, they are frozen for a moment but still ask us on what's going on between us. P'Forth did all the sweet talks he's good at it that even my father is convinced.

"P'... I can't believe you have sweet bones."

I hug him from behind when he is about to go. We are currently in his house, the one we were when his parents caught us.

"Sorry. I just couldn't believe what's happening right now, it feels like a dream to me."

He didn't say anything instead he turns around and hug me in return, we stay that way for almost five minutes until I decided to pull out from the hug I even saw an unfamiliar expression his face has before he smiled at me.

His phone rings, he went to answer it while he's doing so, I headed to his bed to take a nap. When I woke up there's darkness everywhere I reach for my phone and open the flashlight. It is so silent I wonder if P'Forth went out. I decided to call him but he's not answering, I am quiet hungry but when I checked his refrigerator there's nothing there but water.

"Damn. P'Forth. How are you able to still alive without food!"

I close it and just decided to go out and buy food; it is 8 in the evening malls are still open I guess but I decided to just go to a convenient store in front of the building. Evening breeze welcome me, it is so cold maybe because Christmas is approaching.

Phana calling...

I answer the call as I walk in the pedestrian lane to the store I kept in looking from left to right to make sure there is no cars approaching me fast even though the green light is on for us to cross over.

"Yow."

(Heard you're still in the country, what happened?)

"Long story—"

(Don't tell me that. I'm not buying, so what happened?)

"Just. Something came up so we decided to postpone my flight. I'm going to arrange everything at school on Monday. Where are you?"

(At Wayo's place. You coming?)

"Nope, I'm going to get something to eat."

(Okay. You're safe now. Tell me what really happened on Monday okay.)

"Yeah sure. Bye."

I pushes the glass door same time when a guy in red hood approaches it so I hit him.

"I'm so sorry."

I look at him and he just smirks at me before leaving. He looks at me as if he knew me for so long. Damn, that's strange.

As I look for what's available to eat I notice a familiar back, the guy is just seating there playing with his yogurt.

"P'?"

He turns around and his eyes widen for a moment out of shock. He smiles to me afterwards and ask me to come over him, once I did he immediately hug me while he is still seating. I notice the people around us looks at our way for a moment and smiled as if they know what's going on between us. I even saw a group of young girls taking photos of us. Tsk.

"What are you doing here? He asks as I pat his head and mess with his hair. It is so soft I want to hold it forever.

"I am looking for food to eat. You don't have anything in your fridge but water. How can you survive that?"

He smiled at me and he stood up as he intertwined his hand to mine. Heard some gasps but I decided not to look at where does it came from, maybe they have just confirmed what they are thinking about us but I do not mind at all.

"Let's go grab some food somewhere else and go buy food to store after."

I nodded, we went out of the convenient store while holding each other's hand. He booked a cab that drops us in a famous Italian restaurant, I shakes my head he doesn't looks like someone who likes this type of food but whatever. We eat in peace and I didn't bother to remind him what happened in the airport because I have notice his sighs in between eating, I badly wanted to ask but dare not to because I might ruin the mood. After that we went to a mall nearby, good thing our food arrive early because if not we might not have catch the mall hours. It'll close at 11pm today as per the guard so we are considering our selves lucky today.

"Here." 

I rolled my eyes while looking at P'Forth he keeps on getting pairs of everything he wants. Be it Pajama set, toothbrush, towel, plate, etc.

"Thought we are going to buy food to store?"

"Yeah later. Here."

He put another batch of soap and conditioner on our basket. I didn't react anymore since I love to know what he uses to smell so good. 

After he is satisfied with what he has, we went to where all kinds of food was located I let him get what he wants and just return those that are not necessary. He looks like a kid because he keeps on smiling from time to time whenever he sees something for the first time. I observe him all throughout and I can say that he really enjoys what he is doing; I might just over react awhile ago. There might not be any problem.

"I love cheese flavour."

He says in between choosing what flavour of piattos he will get. I smile, that's not something to be burden about.

"I love you."

I say as I look at him, he seems surprised because of the way he immediately looks at me. I smiled as I reach for what he is holding and drops 'em to the basket.

"Don't make it hard for you. If you can choose both why not?"

I held his hands as I push the cart where our basket is. I didn't catch on what expression he made because I turn around immediately out of embarrassment.