Nineteen

Somewhere

It's been years, after that buttered shrimp Pang gave him they saw each other again in so many instances. Wave can't help but smile when he realize he doesn't have to do something to make him close to Pang because destiny made it's way.

They are so close now to the point that they treat each other more than friends. Now he is looking at Pang who is busy fixing some suit.

"What's that for Pang?"

The guy just looks at him for a moment but returned his gaze immediately with the suit.

"It's for P'Kong and P'Arthit's wedding tonight."

He is quite surprise, he didn't know that he has plans for today. He even bought some popcorn at the super market this morning because he is planning to watch a new release movie at Netflix with Pang tonight.  He plays his fingers as he looks at Pang's back.

"Can I come instead?"

"No!"

That's almost a yell for Wave, He is just pushing his luck no need to shout. He greeted his teeth, Pang walks to him.

"I'm sorry, I can't bring you there. My parents are there... And I can't just take someone else into other's party."

Someone else...

"It's fine. I am just kidding. I'll cook something for dinner."

He remove Pang's hand that is touching his hands. He smiled a little as he turns around.

"I... am not going to eat dinner here. The party might end late so..."

"Okay... okay."

He decided to walk in to the kitchen and make Pad Thai and stewed chicken in his own way. For himself. He tried hard not to cry when Pang hug him from the back as he cuts some ingredients.

"I'm sorry na, Wave..."

Again, he remove the hands that are surrounding his waist so Pang has no choice but release him.

"It's fine. I am going to pee."

Wave walks out the kitchen after holding Pang's right cheek and giving him a bit of a smile. When he is inside the bathroom he immediately open the faucet so that Pang can't hear his sobs. He is reminded again of how Pang hide him away from his family and friends. Since he became mortal he became quiet emotional too. He breathe in and out.

He is studying Business related course while Ming is in Engineering, Pang is in different University so he sometimes go to him but whenever he does it feels different. The guy will only meet him after talking with his friends and sometimes will wait in the other table looking at the group of guys busy with something. Once they are all out that's when Pang will go to where he is.

He sighs. The time goes by so fast, he pretended to be asleep so Pang can't talk to him. His eyes are close but he can feel Pang walks to the bed and plays for his hair for a long time before planting a kiss on his forehead. When he heard the door closes that's when he let those tears fall. He doesn't know anymore if he can still stay in this relationship especially now that he don't feel secure anymore.

He stood up and decided to went out. He calls for Ming and he agreed to go clubbing, the guy even pick him up in the condo. 

"You have problem with Pang?"

He nodded the noise didn't help, he can still hear Ming despite the loud sounds inside the club. It's not his first time inside but whenever he is here he is always with Pang.

Pang again.

--

Pang keeps his eyes on the way where his P' went to -- to run for Beam when his phone made a scandalous sound.

It's Tin, one of his block-mate.

"Hello?"

(Pang! Where are you?)

 "I am at a wedding party why?"

(Are you done there? Go here in the club where we usually go during fridays.)

He sighs.

"Sorry I can't I---"

(Is there anything wrong going on between you and Wave?)

His heart beats fast when he hears his name called by his friend's, somehow he doesn't like that. He doesn't like it when someone calls Wave by the name. He wants it to be just him.

"What do you mean?"

(He's here. Getting drunk. Wait, is he legal enough to drink? He is with a guy I haven't seen yet . So if I were you I will be running my ass of here.)

He didn't bother answer and just put down the call and run as what Tin says.

When he reaches the club he saw some of his Blockmates. They wave at him, Tin walk to him pointing at Wave who is currently seating on a couch alone.

"Our classmates are keeping an eye on him in case there's something or someone bothers him."

"Thanks, Man!"

"No worries. Just for the love of your life."

He walks to Wave and the guy is surprise to see him here standing in front of him. He removed his neck tie and unbutton the first two buttons of he is wearing.

"Let's go home na, Wave..."

Wave shakes his head. He is not that drunk as per Pang's observation when he tried to pull him up the guy remove his hands immediately.

"Wave..."

"Why are you here? It's too early, does your party ends that quick?"

Pang massage his head as he hears the intonation of Wave's voice.

"No! I am here to pick you up! If you're not going to come with me I promise you I will make a scandalous move. I am counting Wave. You know me."

"Why do you sound like it was me who have made something wrong, huh?!"

Pang bit his lower lip to control his emotion, they haven't fight in the past so this will be the first time. He doesn't intend to shout at him he just don't like the way Wave act right now so he lost it.

They are gathering some attention from the table near them and he saw how his friends are keeping their gaze at their directions. 

"I'm sorry Wave for raising my voice, I'm sorry, can we just go home? Let's talk when we got home okay?"

Wave calmed down as he stood up. He is back with his usual calm self. While he is nodding, Pang reaches for his hand he gave it immediately. Talks about maru---

"I'm sorry, too. I ... am so childish... so careless"

Pang planted a kiss on his lips without second thought. Even though it's quite dark inside he knows some saw what he did, Wave can even feel the hotness in his face he is sure he is blushing right now.

On the other hand...

Pang's friends are with different reaction now. But off course they are happy for the both.

"Lucky Bastard!" Says Tin.

"He really knows how to sweet talk, I pity my friend!"

Ming says as he high five with Tin. They partner together to get Pang's ass here good thing they know each other and are willing to help their friends.

"When will mine be hereee!"

Ming smiled as he looks at Tin dying out of jealousy at Pang.

Ai Sat! Yours are here, in front of you eating some chicken.

He thought as he looks at Can who is busy chewing the food in his mouth laughing at Tin's remarks not knowing the guy has been waiting for him.