Fifteen

Beam

I open my eyes as I realized I am having a bad dream again. I look to where P'Forth is usually whenever he studies for his new cases. He looks back maybe because he notice I am awake already. He put down his book as I stood up to walk near him. I hug him instantly, in my dreams I wasn't able to walk to see him in his hospital bed so there is this unusual feeling of security when I felt him hug me I didn't notice I burst out crying because of remembering that.

He hug me tight as he pats my head.

"Bad dream?"

I didn't bother answer and just choose to nod at him.

"Stop crying okay? everything will be fine. I am just here you don't have to be afraid."

I stop crying for a moment before looking at him. He wiped my tears away and smiled at me, I just look back as if wanting to memorize his face. This is the guy I love the most, I don't know what would happen without him by my side. When my stare went on his lips as if asking me to kiss them I gulp a little because of the feeling that's creeping on in me. He slightly shakes his head when he saw my reaction before pulling my head and kiss me in the lips.

"P'Forth, I don't want to dream the same thing again. Can we stay up all night?"

I look at him begging. Usually when I dream memories from that dreams would be vivid when I wake up but this time every single emotions and hurts, I can still remember all. Everything that's killing me inside.

"I am really going to stay up all night because I am preparing for my speak next week in your school."

I pouted. I am surprise when he kisses me again.

"But, when I said stay up all night it means that your attention should be mine alone."

He laughs a little bit before pinching my cheeks.

"Okay, okay! What can I do?"

I know he saw how my face brightens when he said that. But then memories flashback in my head again. That one last hug he gave me before the accident. He notice my sudden reaction so I tried to smile at him before pulling him in a hug.

As I hug him I notice the Digital clock placed in the table at the dining, December 15, 20xx 11:43 pm this is the exact time and date I talked to the guy in black hood. I closed my eyes as I tried not to remind myself about it.

December 23, 20xx 8:44 PM

I've been calling P'Forth for the nth time today, it's been a week since he last came home. I am so scared that there might be something bad that happens to him but good thing P'Arthit answers my calls and just said he has a lot in his hands this past few weeks. I pouted, is he that busy not to call me? Did he forgot about me? I can't concentrate with what I am studying that's why I chose to call for my friends and ask them out.

"Hello, Pha?"

(What's your problem?)

"Let's visit P'Forth at the Hospital."

(What? He's just out for a week and you almost lost your sanity because of that? No. I am with Wayo I can't come with you.)

"Please... Pha! I know you're happy with him now but can you really do this to your friend? Huh? Your childhood friend?"

He keeps silent for a moment that's when I want to shout, Victory!

(Okay, okay. I'll ask Kit and Wayo to come with us.)

He hang up after that so I decided to take a shower and prepare my things. I cooked for his favourite and I hope he doesn't have any operation for today so we can see each other. I'm so excited!

--

"Are you sure P'Forth is in the Hospital today?"

I decided to take the driver's seat as usual. Beside me is Kit who keeps on asking me things.

"Yes! I called P'Arthit and he confirmed."

"Hayst. Good thing P'Kongpop is such a good guy if he's just like some other lover they will definitely pulls your hair out of jealousy."

I decided to open the radio so Kit will stop saying none sense.

"A new modus of an unknown gang is causing traffic accident in the past few weeks. According to Chairman Generaz of Road Transport there are at least seven same incidents reported where in a certain group will book a cab and spray a vanilla like smell before leaving. This substance causes the driver to feel numb and dizzy after inhaling it for ten minutes, the smell will last for about 30 minutes which causes the next passenger to feel the same thing. One driver reported to die of the accident while the passenger has only minor injury..."

"It's really dangerous to go out alone specially in times like this. It's almost Christmas I wonder why would someone do that kind of thing."

Phana says as he hold Wayo's hand.

"That's the point, Pha. Maybe they intend to steal that's why they do that?"

I said focusing in the road.

"Or they wanted to make some people feel the sadness."

We all look at Kit.

"What do you mean?"

"I just noticed. There are no reportedly stolen things out of those seven incidents, so maybe those guys just wanted to feel their wrath. To intentionally make some people sad especially now that Christmas is near. The event where there is lots of reunion and there are so many people excited about that day."

We all laugh hearing that. I shake my head, Kit always tend to over think things.

"That's a good plot, Kit."

I stop when I notice a chaos ahead.

"Why did you stop Beam?"

I pointed ahead, they look at it—in an instance we saw how the cars bump each other near us I tried to reverse to leave the place but it's too late.

"BEAM!!!"

"NOOOO!"

"P'Phaa!"

"Kiiit!!"

If you live he needs to die. If you die he'll live...

P'Forth...