Seventeen

Somewhere

Can someone help me? Don't let Beam leave me like that. Whoever God is listening to me right now, just let Beam alive ... I'll do anything.

Give me a chance, please! I want to see Beams face smiling at me like he used to again. I don't want to see him in this state.

Please...

"Do you still hear them?"

Wave looks at Ming with his usual black hoodie. Like the guy he is also wearing his red jacket and his favourite head phone, he fixes his glasses before looking around. Hospital at this rate is alive—well that's kinda awkward to say when there are people dying in the place.

"What do you mean?"

He asks at the guy who is smiling from ear to ear.

"Those people who keeps on crying for second chance. For another life..."

"If I am, what can you do about it?"

The guy looks at him.

"Why are you so hot headed today?"

Wave glares at Ming who has his playfully smile in his face.

"You know why. Don't act as if you don't know anything, as if you didn't do anything."

"Are you going to nag again? In the first place I became a mortal because of that, As a Deity you cannot hurt humans. But as a mortal you can easily do that."

"You killed and injured people. Are you really happy about that?"

"Stop being so nosy. Wave, there's nothing you can do about it. In fact I am the reason Beam and Forth is alive until now."

Wave didn't say anything. He is right, he did what he was supposed to do in expense of that this Deity turned out mortal are messing with human emotions.

"But are you really happy about what you're doing? I know there is another reason that's why you chose here."

He looks taken a back. Wave look at the guy again, he's thinking about something.

"Perhaps, you have the same reason as me. Is that why you're here?"

Wave follow where Ming is looking, perhaps he is right? The guy has been observing Beam's friend for awhile now. At first he thought Ming was just messing around again but he seems oblivious of what the guy in blue is doing.

Ming looks at him.

"Stop making stories in your head. That's not funny."

Ming left him there, he was about to leave too but he bumps into someone as he turns around.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry—Are you fine?"

He stops on track as he heard that voice. That familiar voice he's been missing.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine... Don't worry."

He says without looking up. He doesn't want him to see him like this. He is a mess.

"Are you sure?"

He nodded still bowing his head. He is surprise when the guy just shoves something into his hand.

"Here, take it instead. It was suppose to be for my brother but he says he is not in the mood to eat. Eat that instead, you look like someone who hasn't eaten for a while now."

"Th-ank you.."

"Ah... You look familiar."

He looks up to see if the guy was really checking him out. There's a sudden change in his reaction

"You can't be that."

After saying that the guy left him there, he looks at where the guy is going and saw that he is heading his way home he chooses to follow him instead. They went out of the Hospital and it somehow hurts his feelings when the guy approaches a girl in his age, somehow he wants to scold Ming for what he did. Pang, along with Forth forgets about him. A hot liquid flows from his eyes, he is a human being now off course he would cry when he feels sad.

He decided to go home instead of still following Pang, he seems so happy now. He is lying in his bed when he remembers the thing Pang gave him at the Hospital he went out of his room and decided to look for it. When he opened the Tupperware he burst out crying when he saw what it is.

"Why it has to be you..."

He says crying as he looks at the buttered shrimp in front of him. He started eating while crying how much he misses him but dare not approach him, he doesn't know if it will be worth it.

Pang... I really miss you.

He finished eating and decided to just sleep. He even dreams about him and Pang going on a parasailing. That's a very good dream... something that will remain in his dream and won't happen in reality.