Twelve

Somewhere

He wipes the hot thing that keeps flowing in his cheeks. When he saw that Pang was about to open the door and leave, his feet moves on its own to where the guy he cares about is.

"...D-Don't go."

Pang turns around to see him now crying. Immediately, the guy wipes away his tears. The Deity embraces the man in front of him, he knows what's going to happen when he continues having an intimate relationship with human but he let go of everything.

"Sshhh. Stop crying. I am the the one who's suppose to cry right?"

Wave shakes his head but did not say anything. Pang pulled out from the hug and guided him to where his room and sat down to his bed, they hugged each other without a word. Pang keeps on patting Wave's head in a patterned manner which makes the latter sleepy. They know what's going on between them but no one bothers to speak, all they know is their hearts are speaking as one tonight.

The Deity pays another look at now sleeping Pang, he decided to end everything tonight without Pang, Forth and Beam getting hurt. He can do that, In expense of his sovereignty. He sighs one last time and decided to walk out of the room, he goes to where Forth is -- the guy doesn't look surprise though.

"What again? Are you going to remind me about what's going to happen because I decided to stay with Beam?"

Wave looks at the way Forth plays in his yogurt.

"I won't. I just want to know what do you feel after having him again?"

The guy in front of him looks up to see if he's serious about what he is saying. When he confirmed he is serious he sighs before answering.

"Honestly. I keep on reminding myself what's going to happen once I continue having him in my life but when I saw him with other girls or even a guy I can't help myself but pursue him instead. I've... got tired of hoping for a chance and that moment I decided to just cherish every little time I have together with him. In the first place I was born without knowing what's going to happen so its better to be that way. Whatever happens starting from now, I am going to enjoy the days I'll spent with Beam."

Wave just kept on looking at Forth. He is serious about it, he can see the love in his eyes. He knows how much the guy loves his lover and how mature he is now thinking of letting go the one he loves someday and just cherish the moment, cherish what they have now. He sighs. If only he can do that with Pang he will. If given a chance... A chance... He is the Deity of Chances but he himself is asking for what a normal human being would ask in times like this. A chance.

"I hope I can do that also."

The Deity turns his head to the glass window to look outside and saw Beam crossing over the road while talking to the phone smiling. He looks so happy. Hope it'll remains.

"What?"

"To be able to show how much I love a person. To be able to show how much I care for him, to... feel the love an individual hopes the first time they were born."

Triage || Forth X Beam (Tee X Tae)FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें