Chapter 24

Slowly glancing to her right, following Eri's gaze, she gasped at the sight Taehyung and Jimin looking at her. Jimin gave her a little wave as he smiles but Taehyung, he just stares at her, not even curving a smile nor waving at her. Bowing slightly to them, she turns to look at Eri again as she sighs.

 Bowing slightly to them, she turns to look at Eri again as she sighs

"They just got here actually. Jungkook was here for a while but then he left after getting a call or something. Seokjin was already here when they arrived. Now tell me, do you feel like throwing yourself out of the windows?"

"Shut up"

"You better go to Seokjin now. He has been waiting for you. Tell him everything. Clear your name. Good luck!", Eri gave her a thumbs up before gesturing her to quickly go.

Blowing her cheeks in an uneven rhythm, trying to calm herself, Risa heads straight to the table near the window on the left where Seokjin is sitting. She is thankful that Taehyung and Jimin's table is outside and Seokjin is sitting inside. God knows the disaster that might fall upon her if their tables are close to each other.

"I am sorry you had to wait for me", Risa takes the seat in front of Seokjin, slowly curving a dry smile as she looks at him.

"Don't worry. I am not in a rush. Have you ordered anything? Do you want me to order for you?"

"It's okay, I don't think I am ordering anything"

Seokjin raised his eyebrows, looking at her confusedly before leaning forward, resting his hands on the round wooden table.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Don't worry.", nodding nervously, Risa tried her best to look fine despite the tiny feeling of regret creeping to her for agreeing to meet him after all those years.

"I am actually really happy that I bumped into you the other day. It's been too long. Can't believe we finally met after 5 years"

"I know right. It has indeed been too long"

Seokjin drums his fingers on the table, looking at her with that soft smile on his almost too perfect face.