Chapter 58

"Seems like all of you are having a party of your own", Jungkook said as his winks at Hani making her peers her eyes in slight annoyance

"Seems like all of you are having a party of your own", Jungkook said as his winks at Hani making her peers her eyes in slight annoyance. "Do we have the honor of joining you pretty ladies?"

"Don't disturb them Jungkook, you can't sit with them", Jimin suddenly pulls him away, rolling his eyes at his random remarks. "Don't mind him, he's annoying just like this"

"Oh sure he is", Hani pursed her lips, holding back her laughter when she realized Jungkook gave her a judging look after she agreed with Jimin on him being annoying.

"Would you like to order? I can help you with the order", Eri quickly got up, gesturing to them to go to the counter to order.

"Order for me, I'll wait here", Taehyung taps on Jungkook's shoulder, telling him to order his usual drink.

Hani suddenly stands when Jungkook gestured to her that he wants to talk to her, leaving only Taehyung and Risa at the table, alone. He swiftly takes Hani's seat, sitting right across Risa.

"You sure have a lot of free time to be getting coffees at this hour"

"Why not? Not like I have things to anyway. It's brunch time too", Taehyung replied, slightly smirking as he watches Risa glaring at him.

"Whatever you say Mister Kim", she then realized that she accidentally addressed him as Mister Kim instead of Taehyung, making her froze as her eyes slowly shifts up. "I am still going to call you Mister Kim, you can't—"

"Taehyung. It's Taehyung. Why is it so hard to call me that?", tilting his head slightly, he arched an eyebrow as leans forward. "It's only two syllable"

"Mister Kim, with all due respect—"

"Tae-Hyung. Don't make me tell you thrice", he curves a smirk, looking as if he is enjoying the little conversation they are having.

"Its 11.25 am, Mister Kim. Not the time to be having this conversation"

"Do you prefer us having this conversation late at night? I can do that"