Epilogue - FINALE

Risa was so into her thoughts, diving deeper and deeper into her cloudy mind as she leans on the wooden railing of the garden in front of her. Millions of thoughts linger at the back of her head, so many questions and doubts, left hanging. All those doubts are not about Taehyung, but her.

She isn't sure if everything that happened a while ago in the living room, actually happened. It felt like she was watching an episode of a typical soap drama whereby the leads are to be married as soon as possible. It felt like that, thus making her think if it really happened to her. All throughout her years of living, this is the first time she feels this kind of doubt to herself.

Doubting if she is good enough to be married. Is she enough? Had she learned enough about life? Had she worked hard enough? Is she prepared enough to do this?

"Risa"

Taehyung's low voice surprised her, making her turn to the side finding him standing a few feet away from her. Her eyes found his, puzzled at the way he looks at her so differently.

"W-What's wrong? Are you okay?", she walks closer to him. "How did it go with your grandmother?"

"It was good. Nothing to worry about", he forced a calm smile. "Aren't you cold?"

Taehyung swiftly takes off his jacket, closing the distance between them as he carefully puts it around her shoulder. He makes sure it settles nicely on her, pulling it to the front so that it covers her perfectly. Instead of letting the jacket go, he gently pulls the lapels so that Risa comes closer to him.

"Grandma is right", he says, looking down into her eyes. "I can't be far from you, not even a second"

"She said that?"

He nods, grinning sheepishly as he looks down. "She is always right about everything"

"Were you both gossiping about me?", Risa arched both eyebrows, tilting her head slightly

"Were you both gossiping about me?", Risa arched both eyebrows, tilting her head slightly. "What did you guys talk about?"

"A lot of things. One of them is...about...what she said just now"

Risa swallows at the mention of the topic, pressing her cold lips into a thin line as she averts her eyes. "And....?"

Taehyung breathes in and out, relaxing himself as his eyes locked on her. Whatever it is, he has talk to her about it. This thing involves not only one party, but both. Everything must be agreed by both sides. He wouldn't want to force her just because his grandmother said so. He is ready for any answer that Risa might give, even if he had to oppose his grandmother's order.

"Marriage is a two-way work, not one"

He remembers his mother's words, holding on to it as he tries to arrange his words at the back of his head.