Chapter 26

Rubbing her eyes, thinking this might be one of those weird dreams, she even pinched herself on the cheek trying to make sense of the sight. Pushing herself up, she slides her windows open as she looks down at him blankly.

"What do you want?", she raised her voice loud enough for him hear.

"Get yourself down here in 60 seconds. If you're late, I am coming in"

Risa raised both her eyebrows, surprised and dumbfounded at his bold reply. She looks at him, mouth opens and closes as she tries to make sense of the situation.

"What the heck are you—"

"Get yourself down here. You have 55 seconds left", he pauses. "Or I will press the honk till the whole neighborhood wakes up"

She really wants to strangle him, for real this time.

Dragging her feet out of the small gate, she turns to look at Taehyung whom has been leaning on his car. Scanning him from top to bottom, clearly having to admit that he looks extremely, or maybe, too attractive in that blue hoodie and grey sweatpants. He looks different . A good kind of different. She had never seen him in anything but his black suit and tie thus this sight of him in casual clothes—it made her heart did a funny flip.

 She had never seen him in anything but his black suit and tie thus this sight of him in casual clothes—it made her heart did a funny flip

Hate to admit, but he is indeed looking like a total boyfriend material at that very moment

"What do you want? It's late and you're—"

"Get in the car", he cuts her off, walking towards the passenger seat, casually opening the door for her. "I am not going to ask you twice. It's either you get in, or I'll carry you into the car"

Risa feels herself getting even more confused and slightly agitated, blinking repeatedly as she looks at him holding the door open for her. She furrowed her eyebrows, seemingly lost at words as she stands there, not knowing what to do.

"I am not getting in the car with a stranger", she snaps.

"I am not a stranger. I am Taehyung, your boyfriend. Remember?"

 Remember?"