twentythree

Ellie's POV

After lunch we headed back to the resort we were staying at. It was nearing 4PM now and we had around 6 hours until we were gathering to start celebrating New Years.

Brad was feeling better now after the situation at the restaurant, I could even see it in his attitude.

'Will we watch a movie?' I asked Layla as she sat on the sofa eating a snack.

She nodded continuously with a grin on her face.

'Where Wad?' She asked as she looked around the room.

'I'll go find him after I put the movie on.' I told her as she sat back down and watched Frozen.

I went to the room where me and Brad were staying to find him changing into his gym clothes.

'Hey.' I said as I sat down on the bed.

'Hey, I hope you don't mind me going to the gym down at the spa. I can just leave it if you want?' He said.

'No go to the gym, me and Lays are just going to watch Frozen anyway.' I assured him as he came closer to me.

His arms were around my torso causing mine to instantly go around his neck. I watched as his eyes flickered from mine to my lips.

I moved my face closer to him, him doing the same before our lips met.

Every time I kiss him it's like it's our first kiss all over again.

He walked further, pushing me up against the wall. He squeezed my bum causing me to gasp before he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

Before the kiss got too heated he pulled away.

'I don't want to go to the gym with a boner.' He said breathless.

I looked down to see a semi boner had formed.

'Bit too late for that babe.' I said as I kissed his neck.

He lifted my head up and placed his lips on mine again.

'We'll continue this later.' He winked before lifting his phone, earphones and water.

'See you later.' I said as I opened the door for him.

'See you.' He kissed me quickly. 'Bye Lays.' He said as he waved at her.

'Where you going?' She asked as she ran towards the door.

'I'm just going to the gym. I'll be back before your movies over.' He told her.

'M'kay.' She nodded. 'Your hairs all messy.' She laughed as she pointed at the mop of curls on his head.

I looked to see him smirk. I didn't even realise how bad his hair was.

'Do you have a hat with you?' I asked as he nodded.

He quickly went to the bedroom and returned with a yankees hat on.

'Is that better?' He asked as she gave him the thumbs up.

'See ya!' He said as she waved at him.

Once Brad left I closed the door.

'Frozen?' I asked her as she ran back to the sofa.

'Yep!' She exclaimed as she began to concentrate on the movie again.

Just over an hour into the movie the door opened and Brad reappeared.

'Wad you made it!' She clapped as he came and sat next to me.

Within no time Layla was back concentrating on the movie that she had watched many times.

Brad nuzzled his head into my neck and began kissing it.

'Should we go to the bedroom?' I asked him as he nodded. 'This movies nearly over, I'll put another on then we'll go.'

We sat for another 15 minutes until the movie was over.

'Another!' She cheered.

She could watch movies all day, everyday even if it was the same ones over and over.

'Which one?' I asked her.

'Ammm Bee Movie.' She said.

'Okay there you go. Me and Brad are just going to put the clothes away, is that okay?' I asked her.

'Yes mama.' She nodded and continued watching the movie.

Me and Brad made our way to the room, he sat down on the bed with his back against the headboard.

I sat down on his lap with a sigh. His hands went to my waist and my hands went to his hat, taking it off to play with his hair.

'We haven't had some alone time in ages.' Brad said as I rested my head on his shoulder.

'I know, I'm sorry.' I pouted at him.

'Hey, you've nothing to be sorry for.' He said as he placed a hand on my cheek.

After a minute of us just enjoying each other's company he piped up again.

'You've got something on your lips.' He said before leaning in and kissing me.

'You're so cheesy.' I pulled away for a second with a chuckle before going back to kissing him.

The kiss was full of passion, it was as though we both longed for it even though we kissed everyday. 

Before anything could even happen our bedroom door opened.

There stood Layla with Nat and Sophia as the two of them smirked at us, shaking their heads.

'I going to watch movie.' Layla said as she skipped back to the living room.

'Well you two look busy.' Nat sniggered.

'Oh fuck off Nat, stop being a cock block.' Brad scrawled at her.

I got off of his lap and made my way to the door.

'Do you want a cuppa?' I asked our sisters.

'Oh please.' They replied.

'El you can't leave me like this!' Brad shouted from the bedroom as the three of us made our way to the kitchen area.

The two other girls chuckled. 'Do you want to go help him or?' Lily asked.

'Nah he's got his hands, not as if he's not used to it.' I shrugged causing them both to laugh.

'I love your way.' Nat said as she hi fived me.

As we were drinking our tea and having a chat at the table Brad reappeared from the bedroom, glaring at me.

He walked towards the kettle and reboiled it to make himself a cup of tea.

'Have you used your hot tub yet?' Sophia asked.

'We haven't had a chance yet. I think we'll use it tonight.' I told them. 'Have you used yours?'

'Me and David used it for a while last night.' Nat said as Sophia shook her head.

'I think mum and dad want us all to go to their room tonight, mum has a few snacks and drinks prepared already.' Nat said.

'Sound.' Brad said as he sat down next to me.

'We might take Lays out for a drive somewhere soon to breakup the day a bit. Hopefully she'll go for a dose in the car.' I told them our plans.

'Well I think we're going to go for a swim with the boys anyway so we'll get heading.'

Once we said goodbye to the girls and they left I was in the kitchen washing the cups when Brad came along and pushed me up against the wall.

'You're a fucking tease.' He whispered as he kissed my neck and collar bone.