Epilogue

Three years later

'I love you.' He mumbled as he pressed a kiss against my skin.

My head was rested on his bare chest; he played with my hair as I traced the faint outline of his abs.

'I love you.' I kissed his bare torso.

'I'm surprised the girls haven't bust through the door yet.' He chuckled as we heard the faded noise of our girls playing in the next room.

'Don't jinx it!' I lightly batted his stomach causing him to chuckle.

I sat up properly so I could see his face, his lips puffy from both his sleep and our kisses, his untamed curls flopping over his forehead and his eyes slightly closing.

'Do you want another baby?' The question popped out of my mouth before I could think.

He looked quite taken back seeing as we hadn't discussed it recently, he looked more awake than the previous 10 seconds.

'It's okay if you don't, I understand-' he cut my ramble short.

'Of course I do.' His expression softened as he took a hold of my hands, running his thumb across the back of my hand.

Before I could reply the girls came running into our room. As they climbed onto the bed, Brad pulled me next to him and wrapped his arm around me.

'We can talk later.' He assured me as he pecked my lips.

'Can we go to the park?' Layla asked with puppy eyes.

She knew this would win both me and Brad over every time. When it came to our girls they had both of us wrapped around their fingers; Brad in particular.

For the three of us he would do anything, anytime; as I would for them.

'Please.' Bella pleaded as she done her cutest smile.

They both knew how to trick me and Brad into agreeing to anything.

'Of course princesses.' Brad smiles as he kissed both their heads.

'We'll have breakfast then get ready, okay?' I agreed as they both nodded quickly.

'I'll go make pancakes whilst you get ready.' Brad told me as he left the bed, the girls following hot on his heels.

Shortly after them, I got out of bed. As I stood in front of the mirror in our room I lifted up Brad's top that I was wearing, placing my hands on my stomach.

I'm pregnant. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was positive. I'm pregnant.

Trying to push it to the back of my mind I got ready for the day. I paired an oversized, cream, knitted jumper with a pair of ripped jeans and my vans before doing my natural makeup, leaving my hair in lose curls from the previous day.

Once I was ready I followed the smell of pancakes to downstairs.

I stood at the kitchen door and admired my family. Brad was stood with his bare back to me, only wearing his grey joggers as the girls sat on the island beside him; the three danced to the music played through the kitchen speaker.

Simba lay in the bed at the side of the kitchen watching as they made the breakfast.

After enough admiring I walked towards them, putting my arms around Brad's waist and resting my head on his shoulder.

'Hello.' He cooed as he turned to wrap his arm around me.

'Mama, dadas making heart pancakes!' Bella exclaimed as she pointed to mixture in the pan.