Chapter 3

Three cups of coffee and one sleepless night later, Taehyung had successfully booked 365 doves for Jungkook's wedding. All that's left was to pick them up from 6 different pet shops across Seoul and Daegu by 2 two days.

He'd texted Yoongi the locations for the Daegu pet shops and said that he'd take care of the ones in Seoul since he had to go there anyway to meet up with Namjoon to discuss about the band and pick up the wedding rings.

Taehyung sighed and leaned back into his recliner. His eyes were droopy and dark circles were visible beneath the red rims. He was so tired.

His eyes wandered to his laptop, the background showing an image of him and Jungkook when they were in high school. He was graduating and Jungkook's eyes were red from crying so hard from having to separate from his hyung. He remembered crying that night from the thought of not having his cute dongsaeng following him around at school anymore.

He purposefully picked a university close to his old school so that he could stay close to the maknae. Not long after, Jungkook followed him and entered his uni and became his roommate. That was where he'd met Lisa. Before that Lisa had studied in an all-girls school in Seoul. The reason she'd moved back to Busan was because of her parents' divorce.

Now that he thought of it, Lisa was the one that approached Jungkook first. Since they were the same age and major, they had more classes together and spent more time alone. He remembered all those nights when Lisa would call him just to ask him questions about Jungkook. What he liked, what he's allergic to, etc.

Over the course of the first year, they'd become inseparable. And it was by the beginning of the new year when they'd announced they were together. It took them another year before Lisa proposed to Jungkook.

Now, at the age of 23, they were finally getting married. All Tae could do was smile and bear it. He'd done everything to stay close to them in the course of their relationship. When they'd go on dates, he'd help Jungkook pick out and outfit and what to give Lisa. When Lisa told him she was going to propose, he helped her surprise Jungkook and arranged the whole set. When they had fights, he'd assure them the other still liked them. Now, he was their best man, and helping them plan out their whole wedding. And for what? So that the ones he loved would be happier, even if it wasn't him they loved the most.

Text:

Yoongi|
Tae, aren't you pushing yourself too much?
You don't need to work so hard you know.
Let me help you.

Taehyung|
Thanks hyung ^^
I'm fine,
But I'll tell you if it gets too much for me.

Yoongi|
Alright...
Get some rest
Goodnight

Tae smiled a little. At least it was nice to know he could still rely on his hyung. He checked his phone,

4 a.m.

He still had 4 hours before he had to go to see Jin. He decided to get some shut eye, even just a little. He set down his phone beside him and set an alarm for 7:30 before passing out on the softest pillow he'd ever slammed into.