Walls

I got back home, walking into to hearing the cheetah girls in the background. He was with Olivia.

"Hey," I said, walking in and grabbing a snack out of the fridge.

"Hey," Jorge replied, smiling goofily. Olivia looked at me, and then him.

"Well, looks like I have to go. Byeeee" she said, and hurriedly ran out of the cabin.

Jorge walked over to me, and wrapped his arms around me from behind as I started looking through the fridge again.

"Mmm, you're warm," he said, snuggling his head into my shoulder. I blushed lightly, and laughed.

"What are you cold?" I asked. I felt him nod his head.

"Well how about we lay on the couch and you can wrap yourself completely around me." I said, hoping to god he would say yes, and wouldn't think I was weird.

"Okay!" He said, and ran to the couch taking the blanket off.

I laughed, and walked over to the couch as well. I layed down and patted my chest for him to cuddle me.

He took the hint and instantly layed on top of me, wrapping his arms around my neck. I smiled, and clicked resume on the movie, and wrapped my arms around his back.

He was warm, and smelt of vanilla. He closed his eyes, and snuggled his face deeper into my chest.
My heart was racing fast. I didn't know what to do. Sure, I've cuddled with girls before, but is cuddling with guys different?

Before I could finish my thought, he started his placing soft, wet , warm kisses on my neck.

I gasped, and tilted my head slightly, allowing him to have a wider range. He placed bigger kisses down my neck, and started to suck. It tingled slightly, filling my brain with ecstasy. I let a moan slip past my parted lips.

He pulled back to look at me, and then smirked, going back to sucking on my neck more.

I leant my head back completely, as he somehow found a golden spot, sucking and licking and kissing all he could. I couldn't hold back my moans anymore. The movie in the background became distant, and forgotten. Now it was just him on my mind.

His lips are on my neck, god that's so hot. I thought, and instantly felt myself grow.

Shit.

I held my breath. Hoping he didn't notice the growing tent in my pants. Pls don't notice please please pleas-

His hand slowly went down my body, and stopped over my hard on.

I sucked a breath in, as he just continued to suck on my neck, definitely leaving a trail of hickeys. He started to press down onto me, and I didn't know what was happening to me

But one minute I was on the couch

And one minute I was booting up the stairs and heading into the bathroom with tears in my eyes.

I don't know why I'm comfortable enough to kiss him

But not comfortable enough to go a bit further

I wish I could break down my walls.

I leant my head against the bathroom door and let a tear slip down my cheek