Dream

I was woken up with a ding! To my phone. I rolled out of Jorge's arms to read the text

Dear all campers: tonight is the first game of the soccer team! Make sure to gather around the field tonight at 7 pm! Players, meet at the sports center at 5 pm :)

Well, damn. My First game since being here for two weeks.

I leant over the sleeping boy beside me, kissing his forehead. His brown eyes popped open, making me kiss him again.

"Good morning , sunshine." I said, stroking his cheek. He blushed under my touch.

He put his arms behind me, pulling me down into a tight , warm hug.

"Good morning," he said, muffled into my t-shirt he was inhaling.

I pulled back, sliding on some pants.
"How did you sleep?" I asked, his eyes glued to my once naked crotch. I rolled my eyes.

"Good' had a dream'." He said, stretching his arms up and yawing.

"Yeah? What was it about?" I asked, and I slipped on a new t-shirt, it was light purple with a white rose on it.

He stuttered, turning red.
"Um.." he reached for his phone, reading the notification, then smirked,"I'll tell you, if you win the soccer game Tonight," he smiled.

My eyes went partially wide.
He's never really acted this seductive before.

"I guess I'll just have to win, then." I said, winking.

"Guess you will,"

-

It was 5 now. I went down the sports center, catching up with maliki, noen, and this guy named cayman.

"Dude, I'm so excited honestly. Whoever wins gets this giant trophy, and we have to defend it again next year," Maliki said, his face lighting up.

"Oh really? How many times have you guys won before?" I asked, pulling my cleats on.

Cayman looked away.
"Heh , we haven't," he said.

"But!-" Maliki quickly cut in, nervous sweat dripping past his brown skin.

"Doesn't mean we won't ever?" He said. Noen smiled, nodding with him.

"Hey, I agree. Let's all try our best, yeah?" I said. Noen nodded, and Maliki snd cayman smiled.

"That's the spirit!"

I looked around, seeing about twenty people.

"So, who's all on our team?" I asked.

"Everyone. It's 20 against 20," cayman said, pulling on his jersey over his head.

"Oh. That's a lot of people. Damn." I said.

"Eh. But it's worth it, because the winners get to throw paint balloons at the losers." Cayman said.

"Oh, well I've got a sweet prize on my way if I win too," I remarked, remembering Jorge's promise.

They all looked at me with one eyebrow raise, I just shook my head. They shrugged their shoulders.

"Okay, everybody, lets go over the rules, regulations, you know? The fun stuff." A camp counselor/coach, said. We all groaned.

-

After what seemed like forever of practice, and exercise, it was finally time to go down to the field, and shake hands with all the players of the other team.

When we got down there, people were already sitting in the bleachers. There were tons of people. I was starting to get the idea that this was a big deal for the camp.