Lake

"What do you want to do?" I asked jorge. He had just got out of the shower and had his new clothes on for the day.

"Maybe we should go on that date," he said, coming over to me .

"Mmm, maybe we should," I said, grabbing his hips and pulling him closer to me.

"And where would we go?" He asked, nuzzling his head into my shoulder, making goosebumps arise from his hair tussling against my skin.

"Ice cream date," I said. He smiled. He grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs, and out of the cabin into the warm air.

It was nice. His hand slotted into mine, slight sweat created in between the cracks.

But I didn't care. Because I wasn't going to let go.

We arrived to the food drop off place. Basically people order what they want and it gets delivered and they take it to their cabin in a bag.

But they have things readily Available to grab. Like ice cream.

We walked in and opened the freezer, being met with several types of ice cream.

I looked at all the flavors, and settled on cookie dough.

I looked over and he got the ice cream out and placed it on the table.

I scooped some out into a bowl and dipped my finger into it, going lick it off my finger, But Jorge got there first. He took my finger into his mouth and released with a 'pop'.

He hummed a sound of enjoyment from the treat, and spoke," mm, good choice Benjamin. Tastes almost as sweet as..." he trailed his eyes down, and quickly back up. ,".. you," he winked. I blushed, and leant in to kiss him, but the doors opened and light was revealed into the cold room.

"Omg, hey," Abby said, with a blond boy next to her, and a girl.

I quickly tore apart from jorge, hoping they didn't realize what was about to happen.

"Hey, Abby." Jorge said, sounding a little defeated from them breaking our moment apart, but seemed kinda happy to see her since the fight nonetheless.

"We were just coming to get some snacks, but we were all going to go canoeing on the lake, do you guys want to come?" A black haired girl said. She had a multiple piercings , and dramatic eyelashes.

Jorge opened his mouth to answer, but I did instead.

"Sure!" I said. I couldn't have him say no and reveal to them we were on a date. Plus that sounded fun.

"Great!" Abby said.
"Well, you can come with us, and we'll go to the building by the lake to get vests and stuff." Abby said. I nodded. They grabbed mainly chips and then they turned around to leave.

I went to walk out with them and Jorge grabbed my hand. I pulled him up by my side, and then dropped his hand. He frowned slightly, but didn't say anything.

-
We got to the lake, canoes already on the lake, tied to the deck. We all waited as Abby went to go get the life vests.

"So," the girl with dark hair said. "What's your name?" She asked me, but not Jorge. I considered they already knew of eachother.

"Benji." I said. She smiled. "I'm xowie, and this blond boy right here is noen." She said, making his existence more known since he hadn't said anything.

"Hi." He smiled awkwardly.
"Oh, and noen, that's Jorg-"
"I've met him. Nice to see you again jorge."
He smiled. Just a little too much.

I looked over at jorge. His eyes caught mine, but he averted them.
Where has he met noen before?
Did they date?
Did they want to?
Are they a thing?
Does he like him?

I let the anger bubble inside me until Abby came back .

"Alright, lets goooo." She said, throwing us all a life jacket.

I put mine on, as well as everybody else, and we all got in canoes.

Xowie, and Abby in one. And me and jorge in one.

"Oh shoot, benji, it looks like your guys's canoe needs three people, noen you can get in theirs." Xowie said.

I silently cursed her, but smiled at noen, letting. Him in.

We were all settled and Abby started talking.

"Okay. So follow us, we're gonna go down stream, so it might be hard to get back, but we can just use paddle boats on the way back. And we're gonna stop there and eat our snacks, maybe swim." Abby said. We all nodded and started to go.

It was kind of hard to paddle, but I'm pretty active and pushed through it.

The whole way there noen and Jorge were laughing and making jokes. I just tried to ignore it, although it made me pretty fucking angry.

We got to the clearing Abby was taking about, snd tied our canoes up with the paddle boats.

We got out and sat on the bench, and started dispersing the food.

I got cheddar chips, and a turkey sandwich, Jorge got the same, but different chips which he gave to Abby. He brushed his hand over mine a ton, I had a feeling it wasn't just because of the chips. I appreciated it. He placed his hand on my thigh and gently squeezed it. I looked at him and smiled, placing my hand over his.

We were all finished eating, when noen striped off his shirt and cannon balled into
The water beside us.
"Oh my god. Yes, I'm getting in." Abby said, and xowie agreed to as well.

Abby just went in with her bra and underwear, xowie kept a shirt on.
Jorge got down to his boxers and jumped in too.

I looked at them all.
I kinda didn't want to get undressed, I hadn't worked out in awhile plus I had hickeys littered over my whole body from jorge.

"Ba- benji come in!" Jorge yelled, as he instantly got dunked under the water by noen.

That made me angry. I slipped off my shirt and and dove in.

I swam under the water and grabbed Jorge by his legs. He screamed and I held him in my arms as I got back up.

From then it was just spalashing and playing in the lake. With noen intentionally flirting with Jorge the whole time.

It was fun, but I wish he wasn't here making me mad.