9 | heart fever

I know I'm updating a looot coz I might not be able to do it after next week. hope u'll like it:)
Thanks to the two girls voting and commenting, that means a lot to me🥺🖤

Another week had passed, that was too damn fast but also awfully long at the same time.
I had managed to stay in my room every night, and my nosey teacher had managed to stay out of my way every fucking day.

"Amanda!" Gosh Jade still scared the hell out of me every time she came to knock like a mad woman on my door.

"What?" Her head quickly passed through the now barely opened door.

"We're gonna watch a movie in the common room, do you wanna come?"

"What movie is it?"

"I don't know, something with this blonde from American Horror Story."

"Sarah Paulson!?" I couldn't stop myself from shouting. She was the greatest actress of all time.

"Uh yeah I think so."

Not losing a single second I jumped out of my bed, abandoning my books and everything I was working on.
Being this excited puppy again, Jade ran away, saying she was going to ask other girls.

"I'll meet you there! Oh can you ask Miss Anderson please?"

"What? No w-..." Too late. She was already gone. I wasn't sure I still wanted to go there now.
C'mon do it for the supreme.

Hesitating for a good minute, I finally decided to knock on her door. "I'm coming!"
Her voice was still the most delicious sound I had ever heard -Did I just qualified it as delicious? Ugh awkward Amanda.-
Despite her nosey self, I enjoyed having her as a teacher, she was really interesting to listen to.

Her door quickly opened to my teacher fully clothed but wearing wet hair.
Oh crap.

"Amanda."  Oh would you please stop smiling like that Miss? "What can I do for you?"

"We're going to watch a movie in the common room. The girls wanted me to ask if you would like to come." I replied with the most uninterested tone I could come up with, insisting on the fact that they wanted her to come.

Why would she want you to be interested in her watching a movie all together anyway?
Stupid.

I watched her expression change slowly.
Was she disappointed because she thought I'd come and tell her all about my problems?
Again, you're dumb to think that.

"What is it?" She then asked, raising her towel that I haven't seen before to wring her dripping hair.

I stumbled on my words before totally diverting my eyes from her. "I don't know. But there's Sarah Paulson in it apparently."

"OH I'm totally coming then!" That reaction caused a smile to appear on my lips.

"Do you stan her too?" I asked, forgetting everything about our weird situation.

Backing away to her bed I saw her roll her eyes like a teenager."Hell yes!"
Alerted by my sudden giggle her hand flew to her mouth as her eyes opened wider.
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't talk like that in front of students."

"You've cursed in front of me a lot of times already."

Her whole body froze at this. "No I didn't."

"Yes you did Miss Anderson. But that's okay I won't tell anybody." I chuckled, finding the situation quite amusing.

"You better not."