64 | a gaze full of pity

Isabelle's point of view

I woke up with a girl hanging on me, arms and legs wrapped around my body. We both had put a long shirt on but even through the layers of clothes I could feel the familiar warmth emanating from her body.

As today was Sunday no alarm came to wake us up, and I finally had the opportunity to watch her sleep. Damn I sounded like a real creep.

Pushing that thought away I allowed fingers to trail softly on her jawline as my mind wandered back to yesterday. I had to bit on my bottom lip to refrain myself from smiling too hugely.

An idea then came to my mind, an idea I didn't have the strength to brush away.
Trails of kisses were soon put down on her neck, where laid some red marks I didn't realized I had done, oops.
My own skin resembled hers anyways so I guess she wouldn't be mad at me for it.

It didn't take her long to come back to consciousness, sleepily smiling before she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes in such an adorable manner.

"That's a first." She mumbled, rolling us over so she could lay all her weight on me, making me giggle lightly.

"Are you going to fall asleep again baby?" I questioned, amused by the situation.

"Nooo."

Well maybe I should have waited a bit more before waking her up, she must be exhausted to be able to fall asleep again after waking up a few seconds ago.
Her eyelids were half closed when I gently pushed her body back to the mattress, and left a quick kiss on her forehead, telling her that I was going to take a shower.

I had arrived into the dark bathroom when I heard the bed move followed by a loud noise.

"Fuck." I heard Amanda say before I turned around, now understanding the scene.

I could honestly barely talk, giggles had invaded me when I tried to say "Oh my god are you alright?" to the girl with the face on the ground and butt in the air.

With a groan she kicked off the blanket that had been wrapped around her feet and surely was the cause of her fall.

"Don't laugh at me." She grumbled, still laying on the ground and offering me a pout.

"Why did you got out so quickly?" I managed to calm down, repressing my huge envy to laugh again at how she had fallen.

" 'cause you told me you were going to take a shower." She explained, only realizing what she had said until those words arrived to me.

"Oh I see... did you have in mind to maybe.. join me?" I lowly said, secretly adoring when I was the cause of those sudden pink cheeks.
"I don't think it'll be really appropriate though."

Without uttering a word, she got up on her feet and walked towards the bathroom.

"What do you think you're doing?" I questioned once she had disappeared, keeping for me the fact that I had been in awe by just the way she swung her hips on her way there.

"Taking a shower alone! As my girlfriend doesn't seem interested."

I amusingly rolled my eyes, but my feet nevertheless rushed towards this room that was soon closed behind me.

I was supposed to get ready until she'll come back, but I honestly couldn't do much, way too worried about the conversation Amanda was currently having with Cathy.
I had been staring at the window for the past fifteen minutes, lost in my thoughts instead of choosing something to wear.