Preference 42 :)

HOLD UP! The song I linked ^ gives me STRONG TF2 merc vibes, but I can't figure out exactly who. I know for sure it's multiple people, but the mercs that are vibing with this song are: Scout, Medic, Sniper, Engineer, Demo

Tell me what y'all think lmao
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mercs reaction to you painting a portrait of the two of you togetherrrrrr

Honestly this one will flop HARD because I have no idea how to write it 😔

Also I feel like I'm forgetting a lot of people's requests, so if I haven't written one of your requests please tell me rn; I probably forgot to write it down ✌️

WARNINGS: Nah bro it's a clean chapter 😌
—————————————-

Scout:
You actually presented the idea of making the portrait together; and Scout loved it! Scout drew and colored you, while you drew and colored Scout.

With two completely different art styles the portrait with both of you looked like a weird abstract painting. Still, you were both extremely happy with the outcome and you even hung it up in the house!

Sniper:
You were having a super slow day, so just to do something fun you decided to doodle a picture of you and Sniper together. It wasn't your most detailed picture, but when Sniper walked in and saw it, he almost started crying.

He picked you up and reminded you just how much he loved you. He has the quick doodle you made with him at all times.

Spy:
Spy doesn't like to tell anyone, but he's secretly crazy for art. He once contemplated stealing the Mona Lisa from a museum.

Knowing this, you secretly painted a portrait with the both of you for his birthday! When you gave it to him, he smiled and kissed you deeply. He immediately hung it up on top of the fire place in his smoking room. It's one of his most treasured belongings.

Soldier:
When you presented the painting to Soldier, he took off his helmet and started giving a long speech about how amazing you were and how you two would punch all those damn communist bastards together for the rest of your god damn lives-

Anyways; Soldier suggested going to Washington DC and hanging the portrait in the White House. When you said no, he settled for the living room. Now he salutes to the flag and to the painting every morning.

Engineer:
Engineer started blushing like crazy when he saw your art! He took off his helmet and ran his hand over his head is amazement.

Engineer hugged you and kissed you briefly, before looking around the house to try and find a good place to hang it. It was later placed in the car shop waiting room. :)

Pyro:
Pyro jumped up and clapped his hands together when you showed him your amazing art! He picked you up and spun you around, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek before putting you back on the floor.

He made sure it was in a safe place on the wall and he moved all of his items that were considered "fire-hazards" out of that room. He just couldn't risk burning the precious painting of the two of you!

Demo:
You thought it would be funny to see his reaction to the painting when he was already piss drunk. When he saw the painting of you two, he started sobbing about how amazing you were, and how he didn't deserve someone as good as you.

After calming him down, he was really happy that you painted the portrait and he hung it (rather crookedly) on the wall. You didn't bother fixing it yet; you were too busy cuddling yo manz! ;)

Medic:
You gave him the painting as an anniversary gift! You just happened to finish it during one of his surgeries, and you were too impatient to wait for him to finish. You barged into his lab and presented it to him!

He immediately drop everything he was doing and stared at the painting in awe. He picked you and up kissed you passionately on the lips!

"Hey doc- I'm beedin' out here!"

"Oh don't be such a baby Scout; kidneys grow back!"

Heavy:
You told him about your plan to paint a portrait of the two of you a while before you actually started the project. He thought it was a wonderful idea, so you began working on your masterpiece.

You would often work in silence with Heavy nearby either watching you work, or just enjoying the company. When it was finally finished, Heavy complemented your art, kissed you, than hung it on the wall for everyone to see!
——————————————

UGH I DO NOT LIKE HOW THIS CHAPTER TURNED OUT! My last art related chapter lowkey flopped compared to some of my other chapters (although I liked writing that one) so I'm really scared about how this one will turn out lol.

And I'm too tired to check for mistakes so please don't chew out my ass for all the errors lmaoo

IVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING ON ALL MY WORK ALREADY BUT MY AP TEACHER IS A WEENIE ANYWAYS SO SCREW HIM!

Anyways, if I haven't written you me request yet, please tell me! This was my last one request, so if y'all don't speak up I'm gona write a bunch of cute and probably stupid chapters!

If you's got any requests, put em in the bag (comments)!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter :)