Prefrence 50! :)

Idk if I uploaded this song already, but here it is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Da- da proposal 🥺👉👈

How the big bad mercs propose to their sweetheart 🥺🥺

PREFERENCE 50!! I didn't know what to write because this is THE BIG MILESTONE ya know? Hopefully y'all like it!

To celebrate, I made some pancakes and a smoothie. Muy delicioso!

Also; this chapter will probably be extremely cringey, so just remember every time you cringe, I already cringed twice as hard.

WARNINGS: nosir!
————————————————-

Scout:
Scouts proposal was very.. unexpected. He proposed in the middle of a mini dancing party in the living room. You turned around to change the radio station, and turned back to see Scout on one knee.

He had the most adorable grin plastered on his face, and he held up a single ring.

"Y/N, I love you so much. You've made my life so much better- so much happier. You're my dream girl, and I can't imagine goin' a day without you. Will you marry me?"

By now, tears were streaming down both of your faces. You quickly accepted, and his grin grew larger as he slid the ring onto your finger. You tackled him to the floor, had a heavy/ make out session, and slowly got up to continue your dance party. There was a lot more laughs and tears during the party.

Sniper:
The idea of getting married had popped into his head during a random camping trip. In the middle of the night.

Of course, he's thought about it before, but this time was different. This time he felt like he had to propose. He just realized he wanted to be with you forever, and he needed to do something about it now.

He gently nudged you awake and just blurted out, "Do you want to get married?" Seeing the shocked expression on your face made him feel uneasy, so looked at the roof of his camper to avoid eye contact.

"I- I was just thinkin'.. about everything. About you- about us. And the truth is.. I love you so, so much. You make me the happiest I've ever been. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

He finally looked back down to see you're eyes watering. You leaned up to kiss him, and when you broke apart you whispered a small "yes".

Sniper smiled and kissed you again, pulling you close. You broke apart and fell asleep in his arms; both of you grinning ear to ear.

Spy:
Spy cooked one of the most fanciest dinners you've ever seen. You both wined and dined all night, talking about whatever came to mind and just enjoying each other's company. At the end of the night, Spy cleared his throat and took your hand.

"Mon amour, words cannot express how deeply I am in love with you. You have improved my life a great deal, and I could never repay you for all the joy and love you've given me. Would you please do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

By the time he'd finished, he was already down on one knee, hold up a beautiful ring. You choked out a "of course" and he carefully slipped the ring on your finger. You both stood up and shared a deep kiss. You definitely noticed him smiling more in the following weeks.

Soldier:
On the 4th of July, Soldier took you to the top of the tallest hill to have a picnic and watch fire works. He seemed more excited than usual, but you just assumed it was because it was his favorite holiday.

You both had a great time eating, laughing and talking about anything and everything. Everything was going swell, and when the fireworks finally started, Soldier got up from his spot and stood on one knee.