1. The mansion life

Hmmm...

Wow, my family has really worked hard keeping their century old mansion to us. But I never cared that I wish I could live a normal life. This fancy things they said, warmed with the hearts of my family, has great sacrifices in exchange of keeping it.

Ish! I can't even find my friends anymore! I hate my life! Why won't they let me go out with them?! Argh!

Thud thud thud!

Damn, the mansion is empty!

*sigh*

Big but empty, just like-

Wait! What was I saying a while ago? Why am I in a huge mansion? Wait! Where am I going?! I can't control my body!

My body entered the dark wooden mansion and I saw the dark hallways lighted by lamps. There were closed doors and the gaps were so far than the hotels I saw. I continued walking and started to open the doors.

"Ah!" Finally my body and I had thesame reaction. What welcomed us was a bright light that brought pain and moved backwards closing the door and started running. Finally my body stopped but sits in a corner.

*whimper*

What are you crying for?! I tried to stop myself but it doesn't cooperate. Finally again my body stands up and opened a door and steps outside. It took me a while because the light was so bright again before I can see what's behind the door.

 It took me a while because the light was so bright again before I can see what's behind the door

'Wow!'

I was astonished by the sight! Damn! Am I living in here? This is a paradise! There were fruit trees and shrubs and grasses and...

"Darling, where have you been?" Suddenly a beautiful and graceful woman in her forties approaches me while pulling my arm and we walked until we reached some children playing around. They have dress codes where girls only wear dresses. At the picnic table there was a serious looking handsome man with thesame age as the woman holding me sitting while watching us.

'Now where's my cellphone so I can take a picture of this scenery!' Sadly, I still can't control my body.

"Auntie! Come on! Let's play!" The oldest of the children reached for me and I was shocked. They're calling me their aunt but this isn't my niece, Kate?!

"Keep still, Catherine. We have some matters to discuss with her." The woman drives the girl away and the couple clears their throat before smiling at me.

"You see, my dear. We have already arranged for your marriage so we can ensure our family's wealth. You'll soon understand why we have to do this." The man confidently spoke and I glanced at the woman. She's smiling with hope in her eyes.

"No! I am still young! You can't sell me like that!" Finally, words came out of my mouth but not what I was expecting. My body starts to run away as far as it can until I reached a rundown old small hut.