18. Bridal Fiasco

"Miss Brazen, there's something strange happening!" Some of our people barged in a hurry. We heard screams and the sound of thunder.

"Hey, I forgot to check the weather forecast. A storm is approaching today!" The people around me started to cause me headaches. I hold on to my temple and the people surrounding me have started pulling my arms out of the room. We reached outside and until we're in front of the church.

The wind blew hard with a small amount of rain and everything that they had prepared was getting ruined. We get inside of the church to avoid getting wet.

"Where is everyone?" I asked the wedding planner and she checked the time before asking her colleagues. None of the visitors have arrived.

*shoosh*

Suddenly a big wave of wind has caused everyone to fly and be thrown in one direction.

*whoosh*

Another long and endless blow came in and I watched everyone being thrown from left to right and fell down the floor unconsciously. Good for me because I was hiding behind the altar.

'What's happening? What's going on?!' I shake in fear that my tears and sweat are mixing. My fingers turned cold and uncontrollably trembled while thinking of what's happening. My mind is going crazy. What should I do? What do I have to do?!

My teeth grit in nervousness that my stomach feels twisting in pain.

When I sensed that someone is behind this and it's coming, I played dead on the floor covering myself with the unconscious bodies of my people.

*whoosh*

*Clang*

*thud*

*crash*

The noises around nearly sliced my nerves as I prayed that the culprit won't hurt me.

"Aaah!" A man screamed as he was being blown by the strong wind until he crashed on the wall

*silence*

Finally, everything might be over. Hopefully we can be safe.

*thud*

*thud*

*thud*

'Shit!'

I held my breath and closed my eyes. The presence came closer and closer until it stopped behind me.

!!!

A hand pulled me out of the pile of bodies and dragged me by my left hand while I slid on the floor. I opened my eyes trying to find something that will help me.

'The fork, take it!'

I took the fork and quickly struck its arm that was pulling me.

"Gaaah!" The man screamed in pain and I saw its face as I stood up and pinned him on the floor. It was the old bald witch man again! What is he doing at my wedding?!