14. Nirvana's Heart

Before the sun sets we rented an inn which he usually goes to. The place isn't quiet and there's plenty of stores to see. It's a provincial town with plenty of people. It's a copy of mom's province which we will be visiting tomorrow. Yeah, I decided he can leave me there. The solitude will be perfect for my life's crisis. To find my inspiration in life I really need to be alone if I can no longer be with him.

After dinner we went back to our room and watched television. Damn, my family's still looking for me and I should have informed them that I am safe. The news is still showing my pictures and Debonair glanced at me like I am a fugitive.

"Call them or I will." He gave me his phone and stepped out of the room. That's pretty embarrassing. I dialed my phone number since I didn't memorize any of my family's information.

"Hello?" Christine, the third child in the family who is living distant to us has answered. Maybe she decided to finally come back. "Who is this?"

"Hey, it's me. Please tell everyone that I am fine and stop looking for me. I will be back soon. Just wait and I will return. Thank you." I quickly ended the call and placed it on the bed.

Forget what your family's going to say. As long as you're okay you have nothing to worry about. If your time is wasted worrying then you should go home and stop wasting it. This is your last chance, Brazen.

"Grrr!" I stand up in annoyance and step in the bathroom for a fresh bath. Hmm... The warm water splash on me as I relax with the scent and bubbles. When I was done wearing new clothes we bought around the stores I felt something strange in my body. Why do I think of him when I touch my skin?

 Why do I think of him when I touch my skin?

"Here, I bought you something you can use." When I went out of the bathroom, Debonair had a box of a brand new midrange model smartphone. "Stop frowning at me and just set up everything. I'm pretty tired." He went out again and when he came back, there's a pillow and a blanket in his arms. 'Is he avoiding me?'

"You can sleep beside me like how we used to outside your house." I watched him preparing a bedding on the floor and he glanced at me with a shake on his head. "This bed is too big so stop acting like a whining baby."

"Brazen," he sits up and frowns at me, "I hate to ruin our night but you have to think that you can't be safe with me in here. We slept outside the house because I'm afraid I couldn't resist to rape you if we're inside." He turned off the lights so I stepped towards the television but my thoughts have changed.

"Mmm!" I surprised him pushing him on the wall and pulling his neck so our mouths would meet. I did whatever move my mouth could do. I have kissed plenty of men before and learned how to do it like an expert. What method should I do to make him kiss me back?

Damn, he really turned me on. Wait, what am I doing? I don't even usually do this and I never had sex with anyone. Am I sure about this? Even if it's just a kiss I feel very nervous yet brave enough to force him.