i love you > e.d

for flavia <3 flaviadolannn

"baby i'm home" ethan's voice rang throughout the house, startling me. he's home a little early. i thought.

"in the bedroom" i yelled back. shortly after i heard footsteps climbing the stairs. he opened the door and peeked in. i glanced over at him and giggled. "come in" i got up off the bed and walked towards him. he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight, placing kisses on my head.

"did you use the new strawberry shampoo i got you" he asked making me chuckle softly before nodding. i pulled away and walked back over to the bed to continue watching netflix. "it smells good by the way" he sat down on the bed next to me. "thank you"

he pulled me into his lap, my back now facing the tv. "i missed you" i hummed and traced the outline of his abs through his t-shirt. "i missed you" i whispered as i looked up at him slowly. we held eye contact before he pulled me in close, kissing me softly.

"i missed that too" he mumbled, his forehead still touching mine. i placed my hands on his covered stomach and laid my head on his chest. "cuddles?" he asked quietly. i nodded and he wrapped his arms around me, our bodies connecting.

"flavia?" i hummed softly as i ran my fingers up and down his arm. "you know i love you" the sound of the tv was now faint in the background, the only noise being heard in my ears was his heartbeat. "mhm, you say that a lot" i giggled softly. "good, because you deserve to hear it a lot. i do love you" i looked up at him, my head still on his chest.

"i love you ethan" i whispered.

"and i love you flavia"

published mar 26 2020
flavia,
i hope you enjoyed this. feel free to send more requests soon <3