Sandra being Sandra

Keily's POV

I groaned hearing the ringtone of my phone.That's my friend Sandra aka Sandy.

Then I picked my phone that is on the side of the bed and answered it.

"You girl!you are in the town and you have not called me yet! Your being mean to me you haven't valued our friendship!".

"Sandy listen"! .

" Have you forgot about me in just three months,you are ridiculous girl!".

"sa!!!".

" I hate you girl".

"Listen SANDRA MATHEWS I just came into my home and I slept ,you stupidest best friend  can you speak in  low tone for one time because my eardrums are bursted of your noise" I shouted.

And she laughed. "Okay keil! Can we meet at our regular coffee shop. I have something really important to discuss with you babe!".

After hearing Sandy's words I become suspicious.Really Sandy having something important to discuss.It will be either " what breed of dog should I choose keil or what colour of the dress I should wear for upcoming party".

You know guys one time she called me at morning 3'O clock and cried .I freaked out and starting to head out for her home and she said, " I saw a stray cat died in our field baby" .It's so cute but it died .I can't take that keil."

That's what the thing in Sandy. Little Exaggerating the things and freaking out at others.

I smiled at the memory. That's what the thing I like in Sandy. Mentioning every things that happen around her. Showing that she is not complete without me.

Sandy and I are best friends from our middleschool.We instantly clicked and became the bestest bestest friends ever.

  "Okay baby! Meet you in 10 minutes" ! I said .  " Love you baby", she said .

" Love yo.." she hanged up.

I jumped from my bed and washed my face and made my way to closet.I chosen best friend forever white t- shirt where the best friend is written in mine and the other forever is in Sandy.

I matched it with blue capri shorts.I just left my hair free after combing.

Taking my bike keys( I'm a bike lover)I informed my parents that I'm going out and will be joining them in lunch and left for my baby(Bonneville T120).

I wore my helmet and roared to the road. Me and Sandy are bike lovers. After reaching the shop I saw the exact twin of my bike and I instantly know Sandy is here.

Smiling I headed to the shop and saw Sandy with the same t-shirt that has the other half of my tee and I smiled.

That's the soulmate things. I made way to our table and she smiled. Sandy is an beautiful girl with perfect body and perfect facial features.

Wearing the same t-shirt and some white shorts with her hair in bun made her more beautiful. I smiled at her and hugged her.

"Hey  baby! You look awesome!",I commented. She beamed adding " your the beautiful species girl".I rolled my eyes and smiled at last.

"What's the important stuff that you have to discuss with me!?" ,I asked and she blushed.

I know there is  something when she blushes. "Baby last night Finn asked me on a date and I said yes",she giggled.

I'm happy. She and Finn have long time crush on each other but neither of them dared to admit it." I'm happy for you girl", I said. " But babe I don't know what colour of the dress I should wear tomorrow", she added.

I rolled my eyes SANDRA BEING SANDRA.