She is my wife

Aiden's POV

Reaching my office I'm still not over the conversation that happened in home. I'm not in a clear state.

All I think is Keily! Somebody hit their head on my chest. That brought me out of my daze. I wanted to shout at the one.

I felt instantly happy by seeing Keily and I cleared my throat to get her attention surprised seeing her at my office.

Did she miss me! I stopped my crazy thoughts and  Scanned the surrounding. Gossips. Something happened here.

She made her eyes to me. Those fabulous honey coloured eyes! " Keily?",I called out to bring myself out from her beauty.

"What are you doing here?", I asked still surprised. "I'm here for work", she said with no emotion. I'm confused. Last time I checked she is not working here.

"My boss asked me to do some work for this company's boss and so way I'm here",she explained clearing my  confusions.

So she is the one I'm searching for that no.1 hacker who brought a well known company down to street in one hour.

That badass hacker everyone searching for and fear for!whoa! My girl really surprise me. She is a surprise package. She is a free spirit.I'm proud of my girl!

I asked amusingly,"So you are that No.1 Hacker, that I searched for?" Clearly knowing the answer.

"Yes!",she replied feeling annoyed I think!." Then why are you leaving!", I questioned.She is calm but I can feel something happened to her.

Then she started explaining.When She finished I'm fuming in anger.

She is not a fling. She is my wife!!!

I suddenly felt the urge to protect her!! Who dare to disrespect my wife in my office.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. How dare they are!?? I have to teach them.

At the same time it's wrong to handle any guest like this.

"JASMINE",I roared.

Everyone got scared by my sudden outburst including Keily. "Yes sir", Jasmine whispered.

"You are fired", I said calmly and I took my wife hand and made my way to elevator along with Keily still angry.

Nobody messes with me and my wife. How dare of her to treat Keily like that.
DAMN!SHE IS MY WIFE AND NOBODY MESSES WITH HER!!!