Perfectly Ruined!!

Enjoy reading 🖤

Keily's POV

I made my way to pilot John. He is a nice friend of mine!! "Hey man!!! Long time no see!!" I patted his shoulder.

He smiled at me."Are you fine?", He questioned me. "Yeah, just few scratches", I waved off.

I think my right leg is sprained!! I stopped bleeding from my stomach by tying an cloth around it for now!!

The bullet is still in my shoulder. If Me and Em alone I will ask her to take out,as of now I can't risk my family seeing it. From my childhood they are over protective of me. 

When I wanted to join this job , I made my mind to hide it from them. Now my secret is spilled and they gonna definitely react.

I mentally sighed. As my laws where here to. I don't know what they think of me.

If they doesn't want me to do this work I'm gonna divorce Aiden. Soon it gonna happen whether everybody like it or not.

And Aiden when he said about his liking to me he is drunk!! I can't believe a drunk man's words.

And don't think that I forgot about his girlfriend who launched herself at him. He dared to bring her to our vacation. I thought there is something between us but all it vanished into thin air.

I'm a mess  both physically and emotionally!! We reached my safe house after about 20 minutes. My underground bunker is quite luxurious.

I bought it with all my money I earned from working. And the security is all done by me. No one can find this place including satellites! I bought this house as I know I need this at sometime after joining as a force.

I exited and all others followed me. I typed passcode and went inside. It's already lunch time. My maid cooked already.

Facing the wall I said,"Eat lunch and take rest. Later I'll explain everything to you all". My mom,"Are you fine sweetie?".
I'm surprised by mom's words. "Mom are you not anger at me?".

"Of course Keily Hazel Addison, I'm fuming here but that doesn't mean I'll leave my daughter when she needed me most", she answered my question. My mom always uses my full name whenever she is angered at me.

I gave a weak smile towards her and nodded at her. I asked Em to follow me to my room."Mom I'll join you in lunch now I have attend my first aid". Mom followed to but I clearly said no.

She can't stand at the sight of blood. How can she witness when her daughter pulling out the bullet  from her body  with a knife.

"Em I need you take my bullet out", I asked her with holding my first Aid kit. The door opened and Aiden entered. I'm shocked.

Em seemed surprised too. I hissed in pain when Em took out the bullet. My eyes clouded with tears!!! Then she started to stitch but stopped by Aiden.

"I'll do it", He said to Em. "Do you know how to do it?", Em asked him. He just nodded and with that Em gave me a smile and went out.

Aiden's POV

I saw Keily squirming in pain when her friend took the bullet out!! I felt a pang in heart seeing Keily in pain. I offered to help and her friend gladly accepted.

"Does it hurt?", I asked carefully stitching the wound. I'm extremely close to her and saw the whirl of emotions in her eyes.

Pain, Anxious, care everything on her eyes. "What does it look like? Am I look like that I'm enjoying it?", She retorted. I'm just concerned for her! Can't she see that?

She hissed in pain when I stitched her wound in stomach. A lone tear escaped my eyes.

I wiped it not wanting Keily to see it. Does her job always like this? Is it that dangerous?? Seeing her in blood made me weak. Her lips were bleeding by now as she is biting it to control pain.

After cleaning and applying ointment and band aid she relaxed.

When she took her leg out from bed she started to fall. But my instant reflex catched her. My hand is around her waist. I held her protectively!!

She stared at me with those big beautiful hazel eyes now colored in red. She took hold of my shirt.

I took her to bed. When I touched her right leg a little scream left her mouth. I think she sprained her ankle. I took an ice pack and kept it on her ankle.

She relaxed. When she gave me that look from her eyes I moved extremely close to her. She noted every moves of me.

When my lips brushed hers she gasped. Her lips felt soft.

Not wanted to ruin everything this time I asked,"Can I kiss you?!! I badly wanted to?",she opened her mouth like a fish and closed it.

It seemed like she is thinking about her decision. Her cheeks turned crimson red.

She nodded. I wanted  to close the gap between us!! I feel giddy with this closeness. I want to ravish her. But she is hurt.

So just with a kiss in my mind I went to kiss her never leaving her eyes. She closed her eyes. My heart is thumping heavily.

I wanted this to me  memorable. Being extra careful of her wound Slowly I brushed my lips against her. She shivered at the contact. She is so reactive towards my touch.

All of a sudden Keily's mom entered the room I jumped away from Keily." Oh god! I'm sorry Aiden, I just wanted to check on my daughter!!", She said feeling embarrassed.

Keily ducked her head down clearly not wanted to show her blushing state to he mom.

Blood rushed to my cheeks. I'm totally embarrassed. "It's fine Haisley, then I'll be waiting outside", not waiting for her reply I rushed out hurriedly.

GREAT! OUR MOMENT IS PERFECTLY RUINED!!!

Hey guys!!I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Do comment and vote!! That's all for now! See u in next chapter!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes