Pervert!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Keily's POV

"Sweetie, I think you are well seeing that you are doing these kind of things", my mom teased me. My face is like tomato now.

"Mom! Please stop it!", I throwed a pillow at her. She laughed. It's all because of that jerk trying to kiss me.

I don't want that to happen. Thank god!!  Shut up Keily!!Accept it!

I know your are cursing at god now for missing the opportunity!! My devil side said and laughed at me. Stop it!!! I shouted mentally to stop my thoughts.

"Sweetie ! Are you okay?", Mom asked me worriedly. "Yes mom,I'm all good", after I finished that mom started to beat me. Though it doesn't pain I started my acting.

"Ah!!! Ah!! Mom it's paining" . She stopped and gave a glare to me. My mom is the kindest creature in this world. Everyone's mom is like that right!

I opened my arms for my mom to hug. Hugging me tears started to pool out from her eyes. She sobbed.

"Oh my poor child!! You know how I feared when they tried to kill you. I thought I'll lose you. I felt like my life is falling apart! Promise me ! You won't do that again". She poured her love in those words.

"Mom don't worry, I'm alright", I comforted her.

Her Next words shook me to core. "Sweetie here your mom words. I don't want my daughter to do that whatever work you are doing now, It's dangerous. I want you to resign it". I felt dejected.

"Mom this time is accident,I haven't expected the attack and I'm not loaded and..and you were all there. I have to protect you all.. understand me mom... Mom I can't do that! I like my job and believe me mom I'm very good at my work", I said trying to convince her.

Abruptly the door opened and My dad came with anger evident on his face.

"I never know that You will lie to my face Keily!! I'm disappointed in you", my dad whispered controlling his anger. My dad never call me with my name. I panicked.

"Dad ,Listen to me... I... Didn't lie to you dad.. I just hid it from you all... I know that this lot to take in for you... Please understand me dad...", I said waiting for his reply.

"I don't want your excuses!! Keily!!Answer my question. Will you continue this job when we not wanted to?", He asked me with some emotion. I know he clearly wanted me to say no!! But I can't. I'll make them to understand me.

"Yes dad!! I'll do this work and I like it so I don't want others opinion on it", I said rudely. I just wanted them to understand me.

When my dad wanted to say something My mom interrupted him saying,"let her rest honey!! She is hurt. We can talk later". Taking my dad along with her they left the room.

I know I hid my job. But that doesn't mean that I lied to them. I ..I... Yeah it's ultimately like lie...But.But.. leave it Keily!! You know you are wrong. I don't know how my laws will react.

Ava and Fred entered the room next. To be honest I'm little scared after seeing my parents reaction."sweet heart are you okay?", Ava asked worriedly.

I smiled and nodded at her.

I wanted to ask her. When I'm debating in my mind whether to ask or not Fred said,"It's okay, dear!! Though you hid it from us, we can understand your reasons. It's your life and Aiden's. Aiden and you has the right! So don't worry".

I just smiled at him. If Aiden doesn't want my job then I'll throw him away from my life.

I don't care about his opinion.

Later Ben and Sandy visited me. Thankfully they didn't ask anything.

I laughed when Ben said me, "you are pretty awesome Keily!! I thought that I'm in an action movie where female lead is saving others". Sandy is trying to convince my parents.

Sandy's parents worried for my wounds. Other than that they are okay with it.

Parker guy came and said "thank god you are not dead!", With that he was gone. I haven't joined them for lunch as for now I can't walk.

I asked my maid to bring it in.

The sight in front me is something I can't believe.

Aiden is standing with tray of food in his hand. He stood there smiling showing his dimples.

Okay!! I'll admit it. I..I.. I'm moved by his actions. "Why are you here when I clearly asked maid to bring the food?, I said masking my emotions.

"I wanted to do it for you, so now stop asking me questions and open your mouth .. say aah..", he took a spoonful of food and waiting for to feed me. God!! This man will be my death.

I.. I ..I just opened my mouth and he fed me smiling till I finished my dish.

He wiped my mouth and took my spoon and then he smirked and shoved the same spoon in his mouth with food   staring me intently.

I gulped. His action made my stomach to do somersaults.

Gosh it's too intimate. All the hairs in my body stood straight.

"Do you mind it?", He questioned me with his sexy smirk.

"I..I..", I started. "What Hazel Cat caught your tongue?", He said still with arrogant smirk.

Hazel ..He called me hazel.. I liked it. The way his tongue rolled at my name!!!!
When I saw still his smirk, I thought of a plan.

I stared at him and moved close to him. He smirked and he drawn me closer. He expected me to so something.Ignoring my fast  heartbeat I smiled and banged his head with my head.

He hissed in pain and looked at me dumbfounded.

I Smirked and Said "SERVES YOU RIGHT PERVERT".

Hey guys!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!! Do comment and vote!! See you all in next chapter!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes :)