Like Keily!

Aiden's POV

The air gushed around us as we are on track. Keily's hair is waving against the air. She is a great racer.

I can sense she is enjoying it very much!! I know we are going to.. not we... Keily is going to win! I smiled bitterly since I haven't be much of help for Keily!!! You all can say it's just a game then why you take it seriously??

When you have to do something for your girl even if it's a simple thing you will have the urge to do that for her!!

Just to prove that I'm by your side!! I just don't know why I'm taking it seriously!!!I know I'm babbling!!I'll just stop!!!

In a swift movement Keily started standing while driving!!! Is she crazy!! She will definitely gonna fall!! I panicked and I suddenly took the hands of  bike !!

"Hop on front Aiden",Keily shouted against the air. I don't want Keily to fall so I did as she asked!!

But I'm feeling anxious. Just I about to stop the bike Keily engulfed me in tight back hug!!! I instantly relaxed. But I still don't feel right.

"Aiden,I'm here to hold your back!! So worry about none and let's race as we are  in our world own ,love". Hearing Keily's words I felt something different in heart. It started to thump against my ear!!

Blood rushed to my cheeks! I know I'm blushing! I cleared my throat feeling embarrassed at myself. Shit! When I have become this shy man!!

"You are cute", Keily shouted  with a light laugh.First time I heard her beautiful laugh. I smiled and said I'm handsome. "No you are cute"."No I'm not".

"Yes".

"No". 

I laughed at our playful bickering and that's when I realized I'm racing without any stress. I felt happy instead!

We heard other bike sounds and this made me alert and started racing feeling excited now!

I started racing really fast with Keily behind me enjoying a lot.

Keily's POV

Excitement rush through me as Aiden started racing without any stress or uneasiness.

I know that he can!. He is an awesome racer and so far he is pretty good. I hugged him really tight not want this moment to end.

About 15 minutes we reached the race line and we won!!! I hugged him excitedly!!! And he engulfed me too!!!

Second comes Ben and his girlfriend Emma later Sandy ,Finn and last Parker and Em!!! But it seemed like that Parker and Em went somewhere else!!

I felt happy for them but I have to discuss this with Aiden about is this Parker guy is good or not??

I saw Sandy smirking at me mischievously. That's when I realized that I and Aiden still hugging. I abruptly moved from him and put a safe distance between us.

Aiden's POV

We won!! I raced and I proved myself that I can race. I felt contented when Keily engulfed me in a hug. A real one.

I hugged her back. I liked her scent.That's when realization dawned one me!!

I AIDEN LEE MAXWELL LIKE  MY WIFE KEILY!!!