Because I love...

ENJOY READING 🖤

Keily's POV

It took me one hour to reach the place. The place is more like a abandoned warehouse.

I rolled my eyes seeing it. It's not new for a bad guy to chose this kind of place.

When I made way to door two guys checked me and took my guns and knives out.

Yeah more than expected! I went inside and saw Aiden tied to a chair. My heart pained seeing him like this! Don't mess up Keily!! Just Save him!

When he saw me with those longing eyes I badly wanted to give in. But when I saw blood oozing from his head I turned my head side.

I don't know what I felt but I can't bear it. All I want to love but I always putting him in a dangerous situations. Tears started to cloud up in eyes but I blinked forcefully not wanting them to flow.

I gritted my teeth when I saw Robin is entering. I have seen him somewhere. Where?? That the file Michael gave. So Michael gave the files containing this guys information.

My little one indeed did a favor for me. Thinking of Michael took my emotions to next level.  Don't worry Michael I'll make sure to pay back thousand times than he did for you.

"Agent 05, you are here", Robin spoke. He completely checking me out. His eyes filled with lust.It's not new to me. There are two types of men in this world.

One Kind is  like Aiden who treat women with utmost respect and other kind is like Robin treating women as a piece of meat.

"I don't know you are a young woman Agent 05", hearing Robin I cringed at his voice. On the other hand Aiden's low growl send shivers to my spine.

Aiden glared at Robin and his words made my legs go weak." She is mine! Don't you dare!". Whoa! Is he claiming me?This is so crazy!!

Robin's fist collided with Aiden's face and he watched me intently for my reaction. I'm not going to fall for your games Robin.

Though I wanted to rip his throat badly I controlled it. I can taste my blood by biting my inner cheeks to keep me calm. I just held my face neutral.

"So Agent 05.."."Robin let's make a deal first!", I said cutting him off. He was taken aback by my words later he composed himself.

Aiden is eyeing me with worried eyes. Dude! Worry for you as your life is at stake! I can protect myself.

"Okay! I like deals Agent 05",Robin's words brought me out of my trance. "The deal is you set the guy out and then you can do whatever you want with ..." before finishing I heard a loud No from Aiden.

"Get back where you were from, I can save myself", I just rolled my eyes when I heard Aiden Barking orders.No way I'm going to leave you alone.

Ignoring his words completely"So what do you Say Robin?", I asked him. "I haven't thought any woman to be this smart Agent 05", he stated.

" If you want him alive come and be as my mistress! That's the only way for both of you to survive!", he added with a wicked smile.Aiden is trying furiously to get out from the ropes. "Don't you dare listen to him Keily! Go Away please",Aiden begged me with his eyes.

"Just one second Robin, I have to speak to my ex-husband", I fake played along with Robin. He nodded.

I went towards Aiden and moved my lips to his ears. His scent instantly filled me with those blood scent.

I missed his warmth. I missed his eyes. I..I.. I missed you Aiden that far to go crazy. "When I say run! You'll run", I whispered to him. His eyes clearly said No. Why the hell he have to be stubborn.

As I saw Robin watching I smirked at Aiden and slapped him little hard than I thought. 

I wanted to show Robin that I'm okay with the deal and at the same time I have to add some sense to this Aiden. I glared at Aiden to make him understand.

His eyes showing me different emotion like..... lo..ve. I shaked my head to clear those crazy thoughts. "Run now Aiden", I whispered  I moved fastly to a guard and got his gun and shot him .

That made others  alert. Robin took his gun and pointed at me. I used the dead man as my shield and rolled to hide behind a column.

Aiden stood behind other column. I rolled over to Aiden's and checked him out for any injuries Other than some bruises.

I took other guard gun and started to fire everyone. Bullets run off for both the parties now. Robin gave a square punch to my face.

Fuck!! It's stinging with pain. It's like three against one since Aiden is fighting two more guys.

That dude can fight! We all engaged in a serious fight. I'm trying my best to knock them all out. When I wanted to check in Aiden a guard stabbed me in my lower stomach. Why my stomach again?

Holy Crap!! I grunted in pain. Tears started in my eyes as pain is fucking unbearable!! I pushed him with all my might and took the knife out with shaking hands.

It's a deep cut. Fuck!!!Blood is flowing out in a faster rate. This is why I hate being in a fight When I'm not emotionally okay!!

Fury filled my eyes. Not thinking anything I catched him and slashed his throat. Robin punched me at the wound. The pain making me go crazy.

Soon I want to end this fight. With all my might I kicked him and kneeled him down. I hurried fast to his backside.

I forcefully pulled his hair and held the knife against his throat."Don't think Women as a weaker one", I smirked at him and slashed his throat.

I stabbed him again and again for killing Michael and for kidnapping Aiden and for making my family suffer. I stopped when blood poured out from my wound.

I laid behind him and closed my eyes. I suddenly felt my head being lifted and laid on someone's lap.

When I opened my eyes Aiden's eyes is streaming with tears.

" Why the hell you came here Keily? Don't you dare close your eyes!! Please stay with me Keily!! Why you always making me debted to you!! I'm sorry for entering your life and crossing my line. God! You are bleeding a lot. I'm so sorr.", I stopped his rambling by placing my finger on his lips.

"sshhh! Do..n't... Wo..rry.. I'm all ...fin..e", I said smiling at him. " Why are you so nice to me when I haven't done anything to you other than hurting you", he whispered by caressing my cheeks.

He is regretting. You don't have to. I like being in your presence though you are jerk. You captured my heart though you are a jerk Aiden!I felt blissful lying in his lap and enjoying his caressing.

I coughed up blood. Seeing Aiden worrying for me makes me both sad and happy. Sad for making him worry and happy for the reason he is worrying for me.

"Yo..u fo..ol! I ne...ver stop..pe...d you thou..gh yo..u cro...ssed th..e li..ne", I said smiling at him and caressed his cheek and he hold my hand and looking at me confused  at my words.

"Why?", He questioned."Be..cause..I ..lo..", Before completing sleep engulfed me with a faint scream of Aiden's calling my name.

I wanted to say those words badly. I'm regretting it for not saying before when I had chance.

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU WITH MY LIFE AIDEN!!!

I slept tight after long days!

Will Keily Survive?

What do you think about Keily and Aiden So far?? Comment me  your views!!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!!Do comment and vote!!see you all in next chapter!!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes