Man Hunting!!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Aiden's POV

I can't believe she left me when she said she will give me a chance. My heart is aching badly. If this is the favor she wanted from me then I'm regretting for promising her.

I cried my heart out.Keily is gone. After Keily went out neither of us spoke and we went to our home next day.

Keily's parents were the most affected one. Her brother and her friends were trying best to contact her.

But that damn girl is good with technologies. She haven't leaved a single trace. Her behaviour is strange.

So  that we haven't asked much to her. She is always mature and respectful. She seemed like she really needed space. That made us shut.

My home felt empty without her. Though her presence is like a ghost when she lived here yet her presence made me happy.

Throughout this entire week I mostly did my work in office. I haven't gone home as it makes me sick.

I drowned myself completely with work. Barking orders and firing my workers is the thing I'm doing all day. I don't know what I'm doing and what I want. Keily's smiling face crossed my mind.

I miss her. I miss my wife.

Keily's POV

The sunlight blurred my vision. It's already morning. It has been week since I contacted anyone and that person who threatened me haven't contacted me yet.

I have still two weeks leave and I'm drowning myself with world's best thing called alcohol. I moved to a new apartment and changed my phone number.

I haven't left the apartment along the week. It's has been two days I took bath.
What a perfect life you have Keily? I smiled to myself.

At least my family is happy somewhere and Aiden.. My love...No My ex-love..yeah being a bitch I realized it so late as the feeling is new to me.

I had this feeling all along when I'm with him but I can't pinpoint it. Now we are divorced. After 3 months of my marriage I got divorce. I thought at least we will live one year.

But God seemed to have other plans for me.

I heard my doorbell ringing. It's fishy. I haven't gave this address to anyone other than my boss. I'm still tipsy. When I stood up I saw the mess I created.

There will be 50 empty bottles in the floor. Ignoring it I took the bottle I'm drinking. Gulping it all once I throwed the bottle and went to open the door.

Seeing this man Infront of me made me all sober. I gulped. Standing in front of me is none other than My boss. In history he is meeting me in my house.

I groaned internally seeing my state. Bird nest that's what I'll call my hair now with long t-shirt and no slippers. He cleared his throat. "Boss!! Come in!!",I said smiling  a little. He came in and I instantly regretted .

He seemed shocked by my apartment state. This is so embarrassing. Kicking all the bottles from way I asked him to take a seat.

"Agent 5 meet me down in 20 minutes from now", he ordered and went out . I mentally rolled my eyes."yes boss",I replied to door. 

I went inside my bedroom and cleaned myself and dressed with a black t-shirt and black high waist jean.

The bags in my eyes is evident. I haven't slept more than 2 hours throughout this week. Ignoring it I grabbed my jacket I made my way down.

"Boss! I'm here", I informed him since he seemed to be lost in his thoughts. This is new to me meeting my boss outside since he is so professional.

We were in a cafe which is near my apartment. The cafe seemed rush but we found empty table and settled in. I ordered coffee both for me and him. My head is throbbing. Hangover effects.

"Agent 5, so tell me what happened?", He asked me coming straight to the point."Boss,it's nothing. I can handle it and by the way how you knew it?", I questioned him.

"It's agent 15, coming and begging me for your contact information", he said with a slight smile. He smiled. Never knew my boss could smile.

" Talking about agent 15 ,I have a request to ask. Can you change her to other team, it's more like a favor", I asked him with hope. He nodded slightly.

Thank god Em can be safe. "Agent 5 I'm giving you a month extra leave so clean your mess and join , I don't want to send my best agent as a emotional wreck to missions. It's not good for you and to the team", he concluded.

With a sigh I just nodded at him. Yeah everyone will fear when going on a mission with someone mentally unstable.

They can be ruthless and can kill innocent ones to hide their own pain. It has happened few times. Now I know the pain of those people. On that night I wanted to kill everyone Infront of me. I wanted revenge.

I wanted to see blood badly. Instead I took alcohol as other way to erase my pain. As the Keily I know never took innocent lives.

"And Ms.Keily this is not you , if you want yourself back fight for it", my thoughts interrupted by his words.

I doesn't know that my boss will give some advice to me until today and don't forget he called my name.

With that he is gone. This is not me. I have to get back what I lost! I have to get back to my people.

I want Aiden back. I'll make sure that I get him. For that I have to sort out my things first.

WITH THAT IN MY MIND I STARTED MAN HUNTING!!

Hey guys!! Another update. Hope you enjoy!! Do comment and vote!!

Love ❤️❤️ moniagnes