I'm Getting Married

Keily's POV

After hanging out with Sandy for two hours,I reached home. My parents were already seated for lunch. I sat next to my mom in table and sniffed every dish and made my move to every dish. I'm literally enjoying it.

I'm savouring it.I sense my mom and dad were very happy seeing me eating like this. I always don't mind the table etiquettes .

Who will mind the table etiquettes when the worlds most delicious foods are presented to you right!?

After finishing my lunch, I smiled at my dad and mom and ready for going to my  room because the headquarters already asked for me to return for some major issues over systems.

My family don't know that I'm an agent. They just know that I'm a hacker and doing here and there some works. They are over protective of me as I'm their little princess.

That's what I said to my parents when they asked me about my job. I'm not an topper in studies . I pretty much do well. Except mathematics.

The subject I hate with passion. I has failed that subject a lot times in my history.

So after completing highschool I have attended the college and got degree on information technology and I know few programming languages.

I know everything in computers since my middle school but not the terms and this degree made me knowledge over the systems even more.

"Sweetie we need to talk to you", my mom said and I seated and said ," I'm all your ears mom". Dad and Mom gazed at each other and my dad asked the most stupidest question in the world.

"Kiddo, Have you got a boyfriend!?". Hearing that I snorted. Boyfriend.That sounded foreign to me.

Just joking.You guys see I have been single all my life, not because I hate guys or love .

It's just I have not met the right guy and most probably not in the whole life. I'm not ready for any commitment. I like my life this way.

"Dad, I'm not,and won't dad. I'm not ready for any sort of commitment dad",I said.

"Sweetie you're already 25 , and I want to see my daughter's wedding dear".
I internally groaned.

"Okay!dad what you have got for me!??".

Taking a glass of water I drank. "Sweetheart we have found you a groom",mom beamed.

I spit out the water in my mouth and blinked at them. They smiled. This is lot to take.

I have always dreamt about marrying a perfect guy and fantasizing about my own family.

But after I joined as an agent I don't want anything more interesting in life. The thrill being in enemies den and escaping from them is the most awesome adventure.

I'm pretty much good at escaping but not on that time. It's around December of my third mission .

We wanted to bring our comrades who have been prisoned in the other country. We intruded well and at rescuing the last person, the alarm started .

And we were surrounded by guns. And the next thing is gunshots. Everywhere.

We fired everyone and gone for the last rescue. I got shot at my upper hand and at at stomach. And everybody escaped except me. Because I stood out for their escaping.

I have been tortured over for three months the beatings,and bathed by extreme cold water. But not a single word escaped from my mouth. Then my other fellows came for my rescue and being bed ridden for 7 months I'm pretty much good.

I have been promoted as top agent for my sincerity and dedication for my work. They all envied me. I just did my job.

My parent's were talking excitedly about my wedding and I haven't listened a single word. I felt guilty.

They are the most amazing parents to me in the world and I not wanted them to feel bad because of me. They gave all I want. The love, Education,freedom everything. I'm so lucky to have them as my Parent's. I love them a lot.

So I said," okay dad I'll give it a shot".They smiled at me.

A Real smile." You will definitely like the guy",my mom gushed with happiness. I smiled back.

"But dad if I not like the guy you will not force me", I added.

"Of course dear,You made me happier", my dad added. I smiled at them and left for my room. I started at myself in my mirror. I just hope that guy will be nice to me.

I thought. Wearing a black jean black white t-shirt and black hoodie and my hair in ponytail. I left home heading headquarters. And just like that I'M GETTING MARRIED.