Miss you!!

ENJOY READING 🖤

Keily's POV

I'm getting discharged today since everything is fine with me. Really I'm healthy. I'm a Iron woman!!!!

If I haven't drunk on last week I would have not visited the hospital and make my wound stitch by myself, the alcohol in my system made me weak!!!It's already two days I have woke up and I badly wanted to go home.

"Ready to go home sweetie!", My mom asked and I can sense Aiden boring holes in my head with his stares.

We are divorced and just now we have started fresh. So when Mom asked me to go home I agreed her. She took my bag and went out leaving room for me and Aiden to speak.

"Can't you go home with me?",he engulfed me in a back hug. The tingly sensation got up to higher level. I can sense his feelings.

Though I wanted to go home with him, I like to do the dating phase. I know I sound stupid but I eagerly want to do that since I dated never anyone in my life.

From high school I have listened to lot of stories of people dating including Sandy recently.

My heart is craving to date Aiden after I heard Sandy's cute story. "You Know! I can't!",I replied taking his hand and turned to his side to see him."I understand", he replied.

I know he doesn't like the fact that I'm not going to live with him yet he is holding up well.

He hugged me. He rested his head in crook of my neck and relaxed. I don't want to leave him.

Few minutes later he released me. I stared at him and kissed his cheek and went out not wanted to look at him anymore.

If I look at him one more time I think I'll change my decision with his pleading eyes. I waved at him and got on car along with mom and dad.

"Sweetie! If you want you can go with him", mom said smiling at me as I'm looking him through rearview mirror since I got in car. He stood there looking my car with sadness.

"No mom! I'm fine". "Are you sure kid?". "Yes dad!". After reaching my home I made my way to my room.

It's only 7 months but I missed my room so bad. My brother entered no barged in to my room.

"Keil! How do you feel?"." I'm fine Ben!". "Keil! You know that I'm always here for you and will do anything for you right?", Ben questioned me with an brother emotion.

I'm really lucky to have him as my brother. He knows when to behave like a friend and as a brother. I nodded at him smiling. "Okay little sis! Now come and give big brother a hug", he said laughing at his action.

I laughed seeing him and hugged him. He rubbed my hair and kissed my head.

I felt happy having good people around me. He left my room after hitting me playfully. I smiled and laid on bed. Suddenly my phone chimed.

Jerk

.....

Smiling at his message I changed his name in my phone and saved as
Aiden❤️.

Me

......

Aiden❤️

Missing u!!

My heart is drumming heavily seeing his message. This feelings making me so crazy.

Me

You can call me?!