That's my first kiss!!

Keily's POV

After hanging out with Finn and Emma I reached home by evening 7. Calling Aiden's home as mine felt little foreign to me.

Opening the door suddenly I entrapped between wall by someone's hands. I'm shocked.My instincts got alert. But it's Aiden standing too close to me and watching me furiously.

I felt relaxed and soon Butterflies erupted in my stomach seeing Aiden this close to me. I made my eyes towards his.

He watched me intently and said " You will not pull the same act that happened in morning,Keily!"." And what made you think that I'll obey orders from you Aiden. Last time I clearly mentioned about not to boss around me!", I whispered making him even mad.

Oh God I love getting on his nerves. He clenched his teeth. This made him even more angry.

Next second,I know his lips were on me. I'm shocked. I don't know what to do. Without thinking I kissed him back. He held my neck with one hand and tilted it for more access and another one supporting my waist.

My heart started to beat fast. Thousands of thousands butterfly erupted in my stomach and stated to dance. That jiggly sensation in my heart startes.I felt like falling. This made him move closer to me and held me in place.

He bit my lower lip and asked for entrance which I willingly gave in. He explored my mouth. It felt like I'm on cloud nine. After felt like hours he pulled away. Both of us were panting for breath.

I loved the feeling.

Later his words shattered my heart into pieces.

Pulling his hair out with his hands he said those words." This is a mistake!" And with that he left home not giving me a glance. A lone tear escaped my eyes. It hurts.

I left home and took my bike and went out not knowing where to go!. I'm hurt and got furious because of him. I'll never forget those words. This is a mistake! This is a mistake! I went for Sandra's shop. My lifesaver.

Sandra runs a boutique shop. She is a well known designer in the city. I entered and sat on the couch as she is with a customer. Seeing my state she excused herself and made her way to me.

I hugged her tightly. She hugged me and said those words which I wanted to hear the most!. "Everything will be okay Keil! I'm here for you!". She comforted me for few minutes. "I'm going outside,You close the shop",she said to her one of her employee.

I hopped in my bike and she to hers. She saw me with those eyes and I smirked. Within seconds we started to race against each other. The feeling is awesome as I forgot everything and loving the ride.

She won the race.After like an 1 hour we stopped in an unknown road and laughed hard. "So what happened,Keil?", She asked feeling worried. The reality hurts.I explained her everything feeling frustrated.

"I think you like him,Keil! ",She said smiling at me."I know ,sandy", I said with a sigh. But he is a jerk.She laughed hard realising my confused state.

"What?", I asked feeling annoyed. "Then what is the problem?",she asked.

I haven't said to her still about my deal with Aiden and about his girlfriend. I felt bad about not saying to her.

It's not like I want to hide something from her.

"Sandy , listen to me with no questions! I and Aiden made a deal before our wedding that we will stay out of each others buisness since he has girlfriend and I wanted someone to cover for me whenever I'm going on mission",I explained to her waiting for her reaction.

Sandy is the only human knows that I'm an agent. A lone tear escaped her eye. I felt bad for being a bad friend. I hugged her.

"Why?",she questioned me. "It's not like I wanted to hide it from you Sandy .The wedding, the last minute mission this is all to much to take in and I wanted not to bother you since you all were very happy about my wedding!", I said with a heavy heart.

She hugged me adding "I understand Keil! You are such a strong girl! but don't do this again okay!", She said with a warning.

I felt extremely comfortable that all my worries started to fade away.

"Listen Keil! If you want to save your poor heart from him You will stay out of his business and you will get more missions and soon this year will be gone and I'll set you up with a right guy for you ,!okay", she chirped happily.

This sounded like a plan not the last part. I just nodded at her and I again sighed. " Now, what girl?", She questioned me with a glare.

She nodded me to speak up." The thing is Sandy that he said the kiss was a mistake"!

"So what's the problem? Keil!", She asked stifling her laugh clearly knowing the answer.

Oh god! I wanted to dig my grave and hide myself in that.It's so embarrassing!! "THAT'S MY FIRST KISS!!!", I admitted and she laughed hilariously!!