Chapter 37

(Y/n) stood at the desk with a worried look. 'Only two more Triplets to go...However, one doesnt like me and the other is a Perv but...At least I get to hang around Subaru afterwards'

The door opened,causing ber to panic. "Hey, (Y--AHHH! I'm sorry Kanato, dont kill meh!" She hid under the desk and covered herself. Brookes sweatdropped at his sister's antics.

It really sucks being the only boy

"(N/n). Its me"

She looked up and 'oh'd' "I knew that" She sat in the chair and scooted it up "I knew that..." Brookes walked over "What's got you so on edge?" (Y/n) sat her hands in her hair "The middle Triplet 's comin' over" Brookes lift a brow "The one with the hat or the short one with purple hair?"

"The short one with purple hair" Brookes flattened his lips "Ah, the creepy one. He doesnt seem to like you" (Y/n) pursed her lips with lowered eyes "No shit" Brookes rolled his eyes as she continued "Some shit went down on my first day, leading me and him to not be on the best of terms" She scratched her head whilethinkubg of all the things that could happen when Kanato walked in. All resulting on onething

Death

The door burst open, making them both jump. (Y/n) went back under her desk while Brookes held his chest in a panicked state.

"Idiots. It's just me"

They both let out a relieved sigh yet again at the sight of the familiar red eyed (L/n) child. She walked over and crossed her arms "Why're y'all so jumpy?" Brookes dusted off his clothes and stood up "That Cantoe kid is coming over and he just...Y'know" Seriphina scratched her hair "You mean the kid that's outside?" The other two gave her wide eyes "What?!"

Seri nodded and gestured them to follow. They ran all the way to the window near the front. There sat a limo, just driving to the front. Lo and behold, Kanato stepped out with Teddy tight in his grasp. He had something else next to him, a cake holder.

That scared the shit out of (Y/n)

Knowing how he is and the grudge he's holding against her, it's not exactly safe to eat the shit he brings.

His lilac eyes slowly glided to the window they all stared in, making the three siblings hurriedly slide under the glass. Brookes shivered "Oh God, he saw us..." (Y/n) breathed in and out "Just...Just, be calm. We're able to fight back if he attacks, we're saf--Do I need to remind you that their all fully fledge Vampires? Dont those Triplets have a Demon mom or some shit?" Seri was striking pretty good points. (Y/n) waved her hand in dismissal "I know, I know. Look, we're fucking killers. We'll be fine"

She walked over to the stairs and went down. The Butler at the bottom opened the door and let the purple haired Vampire in. (Y/n) sucked in some breath and walked forward "Hey, Kanato.." The purple haired boy softly smiled and he lift the container to her "I made this for you" (Y/n) gently took it "Oh...Thanks. Now I wish I got somethin' for you. Maybe I can make you something"

"If you'll be able to.."

(Y/n) lift a brow "Huh?" Kanato shook his head "Nothing" He was acting oddly nice and she grew just a bit more nervous around him for that. Brookes pat his clothes and walked down the steps with Seriphina behidn him. He smiled down at Kanato as they got down to the bottom "Cantoe, he--OoF!" He held his stomach as Seri elbowed him. 'Dumbass said his name wrong..'

They all looked to Kanaro with their own worried looks. While, the purple haired male simply sat there with a smile however, his grip got tighter on Teddy. But, once he saw (Y/n)'s scared expression, it soothed down.

Not because he didnt want her to be afraid but he liked the scared look she had on her face. But, he was trying to keep his act together at the moment.