Chapter 46

The large Manor was littered with them. Shoots were being made, screams were heard, shouts and furniture being torn apart.

(Y/n) hid Yui in the closet as the grunts and groans of the brothers rang across the hallway. Yui was the least capable of fighting in the house, she needed to be safe. She tried hiding the object under her dress but they dowed a but since her dress was ripped.

"Hey! If you're done standing there, mind helping out?" Ayato ducked as a bullet flew past his head and then charged to the shooter. (Y/n) rolled her eyes at the red head and then narrowed them "I promise I would stay by her side! I cant leave the door"

She blocked a hit from behind her, grabbing the covered person's wrist and twisting it. Kanato growled at the sight and shoved his hand against the person head, smashing it into the wall. She sent him a grateful nod and looked back to the door "It's ok, Yui. I'll keep you safe.."

"(L-L/n)-Chan.."

She punched the on coming person in the chest, dodging the small blade that swung to her waist. She spun and threw her knives, aiming them at their necks. As they fell, a small chuckle was heard.

"Now, now. You're holding back, Okami-Chan~" Laito gave her a smirk while he threw an unconscious male away from him. Subaru sent her a small glare while trying to focus on his current opponent "Get ugly! I've seen you fight before, pick up the damn pace" She smacked her lips and turned back but was kicked away from the door. She rolled across the floor and quickly moved before the bullet could be lodged in her head.

She glared at the covered male as another went to kick her from behind. She blocked it with her hand, slinging him to the person infront of her. Two arms wrapped around her stomach, her arms being caged with them.

They lift her off the ground and in slow motion her (e/c) eyes widened once the door had opened. Yui froze in place from seeing the male stare her down. Her sherbert eyes glided around the small closet until she gripped the closet thing to her, a broom. She threw it at her pursuer and felt an ounce of accomplishment when it hit him.

It didnt last long when a hand snatched her blonde hair and threw her out the room. She laid on the ground and shakily sat up but a boot crashed on her back, forcing her to lay down. A few more people came over to the blonde while trying to keep the brothers busy. The one holding (Y/n) smirked down at her as they surrounded her short being. She caught one last glimpse of the struggling blonde before they fully covered her.

"YUI!!"

A slice was heard, catching everyones attention. Their eyes widened at the (s/c) skinned girl as a blade flew through the person's skull who was infront of her.

She hopped down and quickly swung it to the right with a grunt, slashing their chest while spinning and doing the same to the person behind her. She stabbed through another's chest while jumping on his being and snatched it out, grabbing her other katana from under her ripped dress. She plunged the blades into their eye sockets twirling in the air in a circular motion, cutting off her perpetrators heads.

Once she landed, she quickly raced to the small blonde, hitting each obstacle in her way. The girl threw her arm back, stabbing into their mouth and kicking them back, directing her other blade into another's jawline, slicing it off. She spun while extending her arms with a grunt as more thugs ran towards her, a hurricane of blood surrounding her shorter being.

Yui stared at her in admiration. To think, the girl that would complain about how 'disgusting' her dress was, was capable of killing people. Not even an ounce of regret or guilt on her face. Yui gasped as the girl glared her way and threw her blades in her direction. She closed her eyes and prepared herself.