Chapter 33

It goes with a saying, it was also a underrated legend or whatever. But whenever a stranger offers you a shelter and just suddenly prepares you food, you should never eat it or else something else will happen and it doesn't end up with a positive results. But, now that we're in this situation, i guess you could say that this was not the best result you'll ever see. A demoness had finally got a full control of her own mind and is currently sending her soul to a alternative reality. The only thing that girl needed to do in the other reality is to eat the food in order for her to keep going and to keep out any suspicions on the girl.

Now, the demon herself was being careful not to copy the real faces of the majesties inside that other reality or else those royal blood will sense that someone was using their identity, and that would be risky, considering that she found out that this girl herself has a close relationship with one of the royal blood in the family.

Though, once her son had gotten home and found out what she was doing at the poor girl, he seemed to dislike it.

──────────── ────────────

"I mean, if you really love someone, you wouldn't go that far on hurting them right?" Avis said drunkily as she gently swung her bottle of vodka.

Xavier scoffs, "Yeah. You wouldn't, even if someone tells you to do it, you wouldn't had the guts to do it because you really love them." He said.

"He's drunk, he's repeating his words, he really drunk." Avix pointed out as he grins stupidly at the adult.

"And so are you." Anthony replied.

He was quiet. Alastor was quiet and seemingly listening to what they were saying. He's not drinking, and he has no plan on doing so. Alcohol is a disgusting taste in his mouth, and he never want any of it. Though, he felt a pang in his chest when he realized what he was doing. He was blinded by his own mother's need.

But why does he insist on doing so? He could stop and become a normal teenager once again, but from what he did in the past, it seemed like it's hard to escape that now.

"Oi! Alastor! Listen to me," Avis said as she hiccuped and pointed at Alastor. Without a reply from the boy, the girl continued to speak, "Would you go that far to hurt someone you really love, and also went head over heels? Even if it's an order?" She asked as she lazily blinks her eyes.

Alastor did not answered, but the awful feeling came back again in his guts and up to his hearts in which clench in guilt. Was it worth it mentally scaring (Name)? Why is he realizing this just now? No, it wasn't a silly attraction anymore. No, it's not a silly puppy love anymore either. He's in love with her.

He feel in love with her personality and her bright smile. But he guessed his sadism got in the way and that brought him to where he is right now. If he were a normal teenager, then he would've gotten her attention in a normal way.

But no, everything just had to get in the way. His mother, and the traits he got from his mother also. He hated on how much he's slowly ending up like her. But he was raised to be an independent, yet obedient child.

Avis was of course, too drunk to even notice his sudden silence. All of them are.

──────────── ────────────

"You know, I really didn't want to do any of this. But I guess, guilty pleasure just came into my way that I did any of this to her." He said that to Tyrone as he stand in front of him, holding the bloodied plyers from earlier.

Tyrone stared up to him with tired eyes, yet he still knows what he was talking about. Alastor cares for (Name) more than him, and it seemed like he's not regretting torturing him, but instead regretting that he let (Name) saw him do that to Tyrone. That's what was playing inside Tyrone's head.

"I would've approached her normally if I would, but then something came along. If my mother wasn't really that hungry when it come to Human souls, then you wouldn't be in this place." He said as he sigh, pushing his brown hair back as he stared at Tyrone with a small grin as his eyes shows blood lust.

Of course, Tyrone couldn't do nothing. Not even a reply, all he did was listen.

"Also, I am not angry at you for taking her away. I already thought to myself that I wasn't capable of feeling love, but then here I am, caring for her and her well being. I truly did fell in love with her." He said with a soft smile as he sigh deeply, though Alastor continued with his words, "And also, i am against with my mother brain washing the poor girl into loving me. But, who am I to stop her? She's already a demon, and I'm her human son that she left here. I have no power in order to stop her." He said as his smile disappeared.

Tyrone's perked up. It's okay if he's not going to make it, just as long as you're safe and okay then he's fine when meeting death. Though, he still doesn't trust Alastor, but hearing him right now and he says those words, Tyrone was almost convinced that Alastor doesn't want (Name) to get hurt also. And also the venom in his words when he said that he doesn't have any powers to stop his mother from doing those things to (Name) was new for him to see.

"Well, then, I'm sorry," he said as he paused, grabbing the long black gloves and holding on the saw, Alastor's eyes flickered towards Tyrone, "I'm going to finish the job that was given to me. I know you can't talk right now, but," he paused as he grabbed a pen and paper and letting go of one of Tyrone's hand, "Any last wishes?" Alastor asked with a smile.

Tyrone sigh as he forced his tired hands to write those words that he's been meaning to tell him right from the start when Alastor started spewing some information towards him. Alastor watched him as he slowly write on the piece of paper that he has given to him. His finger nails were of course, gone, and that though of what he did earlier made him bite his bottom lip in guilt.

What he had just heard earlier from the drink people that he was with earlier somehow hit him with realization. And he understand it more deeply than he was understanding this before.

Tyrone's arm then limp as he lets go of the pen from his hand. And out of seconds, his arm were already tied up once again.

Alastor then read the note quietly inside his head, and his eyes widened a bit when he read the whole entire thing that Tyrone has wrote. He then looked at the boy then back at the words that were sitting on the white bloodied paper. He then sigh as it caught the attention of Tyrone.

"Fine. I will. For your last wish. I'm not that cold hearted as you may think I am. But I'm doing this for her sake only. Good bye now, i hope to see you somewhere when that day comes." Those were his last words before Tyrone felt that immense pain and suffering he felt before.

° ᭄
° ᭄
° ᭄
° ᭄
° ᭄
° ᭄
° ᭄
° ᭄
° ᭄
° ᭄

"Now knowing that you love her, I'm giving you the responsibility of protecting her"

──────────── ────────────
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY EVEN THOUGH THIS YEAR HAS BEEN QUITE DEPRESSING! MSY GOD BLESS YOU AND AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING!

────────────  ──────────── MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY EVEN THOUGH THIS YEAR HAS BEEN QUITE DEPRESSING! MSY GOD BLESS YOU AND AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING!