Chapter 17

"Uh, You're paying for me, right Al?" Anthony asked as he took a sip from his strawberry milkshake. The color of it complements his outfit. Did I also mention that this is the biggest femboy you've even met?

Alastor just gave him a blank look but manages to smile at him, "No, you're paying for yourself." He coldly said as Anthony seemed disappointed.

"You called me all the way here and you're not going to even treat me?" He whined as he push his drink towards the senior. Alastor chuckled.

"I did say that I am going to ask something, but I didn't say that I'm going to treat you." He replied as he took a sip of his somehow black coffee.

"Meh, you're so cheap. But anyways, what is it?" Anthony asked a he retrieved back his drink towards him and started to drink it and stare boredly at the handsome fellow infront of him.

"It's about (Name)." He said with a flat smile on his lips. This somehow poked a massive interest on Anthony? So, Alastor liked his friends. That's new.

"Oh yeah? You like her?" He asked raising a brow and smirking at Alastor.

He nodded and somehow admitted it. If he wanted to keep out suspicions then he has to act like it's normal and nothing else. If he were to act like something off, and he acted out of character, then if (Name) disappears he's sure that he's going sue him and then it's game over. He can't risk that thought, especially when he's close at achieving what he really wanted.

"Yes, but it seemed like I can't bring myself on asking her out. Or even strike up a conversation." There it is, the fake facade. He's getting really good at faking what he feels, let alone his own expressions. What's more of Alastor is that he's really good at manipulating people.

"Hm, I don't know dude. (Name) and Tyrone are already dating." Anthony said not paying much attention to the senior in front of him.

Meanwhile, Alastor's breath hitched as he pulled himself together as his left feet started to jump up and down due to holding it back. He gripped on the cup that he's holding, but not strong enough to break it. Alastor forced a smile, but Anthony paid no mind to it.

"Is that so? Well, it couldn't hurt to be her friend!" He enthusiastically said as look over to Anthony who was minding his own business with his own cold drink.

"Yeah- I noticed that you really wanted her to be your friend?" Anthony asked raising a brow, though he's mind thought of something as he said those words to Alastor. Though, he set it aside and decided to just answer the question of this senior so he could leave.

"Yes. Is she living inside the campus?" He asked, hoping Anthony didn't find it weird for him to ask that.

"Yeah, actually. But I don't know, she always goes out of the campus and go to places. Probably Tyrone's, but then i heard on Kim she's going back and forth to her parents house." He explains as Anthony played with the straw of his drinks with his fingers. He rests his chin on his hand as his elbow rests on the top of the table as he boredly stares at Alastor.

"Does she have a dorm mate?" He asked, giving the tone of innocence on that one.

"Yeah, Kim Shi Lō." He said taking a drink of his drink once again.

"Oh, Kim, yeah, I know her. I also tutored her on her math." He said smiling at Anthony to keep out any suspicions.

"Yeah, currently, (Name) is going to be alone in her dorm for the rest of the week since Kim is going to take a vacation at her parents house," Anthony paused.

Alastor smirked at what he had inform him. That was a whole jackpot. Though, he sense that Anthony stopped in his sentence since he was taking a drink and so he said nothing. Anthony then continue with his words.

"And since (Name) said she was going to be alone, Tyrone's going to be staying at her dorm." He finishes as he stands up from his seat, fixing his pink cardigan, "I'm going to order some pastries. Want anything?" Anthony asked as he looked down at Alastor's sitting.

Alastor seemed to snapped out of his little daze as she shook his head, giving Anthony a sweet smile. Anthony just shrugged his shoulders and head to the counter to order what he wants. Alastor had gripped on his cup once again as his jaw clenched.

(Name) was going to be alone, and that was a jackpot for him to hear but Tyrone accompanying her there while he dorm mate is gone for the week had him going to re-think of his plan. Then again, He could also take Tyrone but that's going to be tough since he knows that Tyrone could put up a fight since he's a athlete. But, one thing that's different between the two of the was Alastor was already experienced.

He gulped the lump in his throat as his breath hitched. He needed to re-think his plan, his craving got worse everyday that he's been seeing (Name), especially when she's glowing up. He knows that he needed to cure this greed of his of else it'll get worse. He took a deep breath to regain what he had lost just moments ago, he needed to regain his sanity back before Anthony gets back or else he'll be lashing out on him. Once he put himself in composure, he puts up his facade and smiled.

Taking a sip of his dark brewed coffee, he pulled up his phone to divert his attention from something. He forgot that he just ordered some new sets of knives, he was hoping he will get those today since his mother was waiting for it also.

Alastor lives off on his own, but he would visit his mother weekly to give her the stuff she needed.

And he'll have to exchange what she needs in the process next week.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Hope you liked it!

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈Hope you liked it!

I AM SUDDENLT BACK FOOLS-