Chapter 4

Readers point of view

To my dismay, my senior just literally had to call out for them and sit with us. That means that dude, also known as Alastor, the guy who stared at me for no particular reason also has to seat in the same table as I am. Goddamnit.

Avis called them out as the other one, who I presume as one of her siblings order some food at the counter. Now I suddenly want to leave. I haven't even finished my food and I'm sure this is going to be awkward. Knowing that they're all senior, I know I'll be left out in the conversation. The dude who stared at me last day approached the table with a grin, but it his grin turned flat which also looked like a smirk when his eyes landed onto me. Once I met his eyes, I could feel my heart just leaped out of my chest due to the nervousness.

"Hey Al, what's up?" Avis asked as she offered him a seat beside me. Are you fucking kidding me Avis? Could you at least let him seat beside you and not me? Are you a fucking idiot that couldn't take a hint? Then again, I didn't tell her that it's him so it's going to be hard for me to speak up.

"The ceiling, Verlassene." He said flat and monotone, though his expression didn't match his cold tone.

Avis then scowl at his sarcastic remark and took a sit beside me without saying anything. I scooted awkwardly away from him and trying my best to look at him from the corner of my eyes. I darted my gaze towards Avis when I heard her chuckle.

"Don't be scared, (Name). This red vest son of a bitch doesn't bite." She said smirking at me as she raised her left brow. I gulped knowing it's visible to her, but I'm not sure if it's visible to this dude beside me. I just hoped it's not...

I didn't answered her question, but then I heard this dude beside me chuckle.

"Not yet, at least." He said and when I looked at him from the corner of my eyes I saw him looking at me. And I could've sworn his eyes were as dark as a black strong coffee, and his grin told so many stories and intent.

Avis then laughed on which took my attention and looked at her. I really hope this isn't going to turn into one of those stories that I read where Avis is going to leave me alone with this handsome yet creepy fellow.

"Not yet, At least." Avis then quotes Alastor as she laughed hesteirically.

Alastor then scoff, "It's the truth. I don't want to be liar towards this sweet junior just because I wanted to make my self look good in front of her." He said, I didn't bother to look at him once more because one, I can feel his intense stare at me, and two, I'll be caught once I take a look.

Avis then stopped laughing and dropped her hand on the table as she grabbed her phone from her pocket, "Point, Point. Any news on the project?" She asked as she opened her phone and started nibbling on the straw of her own drink. Her eyes and attention were away from me and this dude.

Which was not a good idea.

I saw him resting his chin on his hand as she rests his elbow on the table. His gaze was onto me and he seemingly doesn't want to hide it. He clearly wants me to notice his stare and strike up a conversation with him. No, I'm not talking to him. He's weird enough for me to even strike up a conversation. And plus, isn't it rude to stare? I know this. He's trying to get on my nerves so that I can talk to him. But, guess what? I'm too shy for my own good and it's a good thing so that I wouldn't be able to talk to him. Haha! Score (Name)! Score!

Alastor sigh but still, his gaze was still onto me, "Well, I guess Jiro got jealous with you running off with someone to eat. So, thats why we're here. The project? I don't know." He said and his voice got more deeper and deeper in which sounded so dangerous as I can feel his stare onto me.

How do I escape this shit. He clearly cornered me here at the table, and I don't want to excuse myself to go to the bathroom because then I'll be talking to him and that I'll be looking at him. Dang, that's one thing that I'm clearly avoiding at doing.

As Avis took a sip of her drink, she placed down her phone on the table and sigh, "No shit. I'll go to the bathroom, my stomach is grumbly." She said as she slowly stand up from her seat.

AAAAAVVVVIIIISSSSS! DONT FUCKING LEAVE ME HERE WITH THIS CREEP-! I shouted inside my head as I look at her.

"Go ahead, take your time." Alastor said, as he intended to say those words as he look at her in a glimpse and then looking back at me.

"(Name), you coming? It looks like you wanted to pee?" Avis said. Oh, thank God. I thought you're going to leave me here alone.

Without a though, I nodded and stand up from my seat in which Alastor did too so that I could leave. Thank God, Avis. You saved meee-

As I got out of the seat, I didn't looked back to Alastor but briefly say a small thank you as I follow Avis.

"Oh yeah, give the phone to Jiro once he got back with your order." She demanded in which Alastor nodded with a smile.

I debated with my brain if I should look back to him. But guess what I did? I looked back-

My eyes went wide as he was still staring at me. I watched his mouth moved and at the end, he smirked- The words that formed from his mouth were;

'See you soon.'

────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────

I am officially a Jojo fans. Any Jojo fans here? There's a Fanfic coming soon-! If you are a Jojo fan- lmao.