Chapter 7

You stand awkwardly there as the three seniors approach you. Avis is on her phone clearly eating a pop tart she bought in the food court, Alastor and Avix were smiling at you, but your attention was clearly bought to Alastor. He seems...happy? To see you? Whatever it is that's behind his smile it's the best for you to ignore him. Avix waved at you.

"Heeeeyyy~! Wachu doin' here?" He asked as he stand beside you, leaning his back on the wall. Avis was still on her phone, but she did gave you a nod as a sign of knowing you are there. Alastor on the other hand was just staring at you with a smile.

"I-Im waiting for Tyrone. He's inside Miniso." You said as you try to hide your awkward state. Avix could tell of how shy you are right now, not to mention nervous. Why are you nervous?

"Oh? You mean the dude who puked on my newest computer set?" Avis asked as she raised a brow still not looking at you and still kept her gaze on her phone.

You were about to open your mouth when Avix started laughing and wheezing, "No way! That kid?" He asked as he dramatically wipe the tear on the corner of his left eye. He looked at you and looked up to him.

"Sorry about that. He really doesn't carry himself whenever he gets drunk." You said giving a apologetic smiled.

"Tyrone was it? I've heard he's failing in math so he seek some help from me." Alastor said in which caught you off guard. You look back at him and still, his gaze was still on you.

He was smiling as he told so. And his voice sends shivers down to your spine. Avix scoff, "Yeah, I've heard he's really good at baseball. Man's got the swing!" Avix said excitedly.

"Yeah, That new pc set was really expensive though." Avis said quietly but still on her phone.

You looked at her but went back your gaze to Alastor when you heard him chuckle. His chuckle was something you're not expecting to hear, it was pleasant like a music to your ears. Whatever it is, it sounded soft and you seem like you're asking for him to do it again. But, no.

"Verlassene," he said her last name but was cut off when Avix spoke.

"Be specific, which one?" He asked smiling at him in which Alastor gave a sigh.

"Was talking to the smarter version of you." He said in which made Avix gasp in offense.

"You dare? She and I have the same IQ!" Avix defended as he was clearly irritated.

Alastor rolled his eyes and once again chuckled. And damn, it's like your wish has been granted but unknowingly. He spoke with a smile, but not the same smile he gave to you, "Move on, Avis. If that pc set was really expensive enough, you can always buy a new one. Don't you have a lamborghini parked in the campus?" He asked raising a brow at her.

That's where Avis took away her attention from her phone and glared at the tall dude beside her, "Dude, shut the fuck up-"

"You have a vehicle at the campus without telling me?" Avix said in which made Avis rolled her eyes and groan.

"For fucks- Alastor—"

"Why didn't you tell me?!"  Avix,

"Shut the fuck up-!" And there, a sibling argument starts as you and Alastor seemed to be not involved.

You gulped knowing you are now left alone with this tall, not to mention handsome senior beside you. He chuckled as he turned his attention to you, "How are you, (Name)?" He asked, the way he said your voice laced perfectly around his tongue as if he was meant to say your name all the time.

You blink multiple times to at least try to come up with an answer on his question, you just stared at Miniso hoping for Tyrone to come out soon and drag out of here. You truly don't want to engage any much more conversation with Alastor. You took a deep breath hoping it wasn't noticeable.