Chapter 2

You smiled nervously at Avis as she walks closer to you as you stand awkwardly at the door, not daring to come in. The intense stare of the brunette made shivers down to your spine as you try your best not to at least look straight directly at him. The tall senior approached you with a smile in which almost looks like a smug smirk. She stopped and looked down at you, giving you a toothy grin, "Ain't it a bit brave of you to come here alone?" She asked slightly tilting her head to the side.

You giggled nervously, "Well, I was alone until I met your brother." You said giving her a sweet smile. And then there, you saw Avis' left brow had been raised.

"Oh?" She paused and looked back to the people she was with earlier. And to your shock, you didn't even notice this one dude who has a blonde hair, but looked similar to Avis and Avix. But, you're swore that that's not Avix from earlier.  Avis then looked back down at you and continue, "Which one?" She asked.

W-Which one?

You thought nervously. You never know nothing about her whilst her family, just how many siblings does she have? You almost got curious to the point where you're not suppose to answer her question but asked some personal stuff, but you stopped yourself in order not to look like you want to disturb her private life.

You replied, "I-It was, Avix." You said as you stutter. You cursed at your head for doing so eventually.

Avis then sigh in relief as you told her so in which made you curious once again. She's so mysterious in a way that you couldn't even read her that properly. You've been told that you're good at reading people like an open book, but at some occasions, you can't. Especially to Avis.

"Oh, Cool. He didn't say anything weird to yah?" She asked as she gestures herself to lets you enter the room. But you just stare at her almost scared to even enter the room. It wasn't noticeable to Avis.

There was a moment of silence as you felt not just one, but three pairs of eyes were on you. You gulped, the nervousness has been rising up and to seem that your friend of a senior is not noticing makes it even hard for you to even speak it up. Though, the silence that you gave her was enough for her to realized what you're feeling right now. Avis scoff as she looked back at her older brother, known as Jiro, and of course, her acquaintance who goes by the name Alastor.

"I'm kinda hungry and its basically our break time, let's head out. My treat." She said to you with a grin. You picked up her gesture as a way of at least making you feel a little comfortable since she knows how much anxious you are on a new crowd of people.

With you stepping out of the door, you followed her out of the building and heading towards a near restaurant. Seniors are allowed to go out outside of the campus if and only if it's breaktime. That rule doesn't go with the juniors and damn, did you wish to be a senior already.

"Thank, Avis." You said as you heard her scoff once again. It was weird that you just met this senior last week because of the party she and her twin both held at their dorm, and it was weird for her to adjust on your personality real quick even though she has a lot of friends.

Even as a senior, Avis is really famous. And sometimes, it was really difficult to hide the fact that you're friends with her since she's famous and all and that other junior students like you asks a lot about her to you. It was really nerve wracking.

"Don't sweat it, Kid." She said smirking at you in which you groan.

"I'm not a kid." You said as you rolled your eyes at her.

Avis laughed, "Oh yeah? How old are you?" She asked raising her brows.

Confidently, you answered her question, "I'm 17!" You proudly said with a grin.

"Pfft— and I'm almost 20, so yeah, shut the fuck up." She said with a smirk on which made you shock.

"Wait, you're almost 20?" You asked catching up with her walking pace. She looked down at you, and damn, the height difference also.

"Yeah." She replied shortly as the two of you arrived at the affordable, yet satisfying delicious meal of a restaurant.

You crossed your arms against your chest and give a sass look, "Doesn't look like it. What course are you even taking?" You asked raising a brow.

"Many to be honest," she paused as the two of you looked for a place to sit. And when the two of you were being guided by the receptionist, the two of you didn't took the time to seat down. You sitting infront of Avis. She continued, "Since I took STEM you should guess what kind of job I'm getting." She said smirking at you.

Your face darken as much time she grows annoying, "Scientist?" You said raising a brow once again as she smirks.

"Yeah, but what type?" She asked once again as you groan in annoyance.

"Biologist? Archeologist? Cell Biologist? Chemist? Biomedical Engineer?" You said all the answer that your brain has. Avis just smile as she hears you say her three main course.

"You got the three right. But, which one?" She asked as her smirk grow.

You rolled your eyes as you groan, "You're annoying! Just tell me! I'm curious too." You said, hoping for her to say.

She chuckled as the orders you two have had arrived, "Biologist, Cell Biologist and Biomedical Engineer." She said in which made you mouth wide open.

"You must be so smart and dedicated to pick all those tough and hard courses." You said as you seemingly admire her.

She scoffs, "Nah, I'm just dumb enough to pick those 'cause I think they're interesting." She said in which made your admire to her grew down to zero.

"Seriously?" You asked as you took a sip of your (Favorite flavor) drink.

Avis nod, "Yeah, I'm picking those not because I'm interested but because it seems fun." In which she didn't find it fun. Studying about life and form of her life is making her wish she didn't come here. I mean, you can't spell studying without dying.

────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────

Yolo—
💧👁️👄👁️💧

Yolo—💧👁️👄👁️💧