Chapter 41

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I last updated! Im sorry for making you guys wait! Legit author's block and a lot of playing in Genshin Impact, and also, school. I wish to end. Anyway! Thank you for reading! We've reached 12k+ reads and im so proud! Thank you, you guys! Love lots🥺💞

────────────  ────────────

It was midnight, the two of you had just finish taking dinner an hour ago and Alastor was sure that you're fastly asleep in your room. He remembered your face whenever you watch him cook, he burned himself in the process and it made you worried as you hurriedly look for a first aid kit around the house. He knows that something was not right in your mental, but he couldn't but thought that, maybe you're better this way. Better than hating him for killing your boyfriend, then again, he has no choice. He's glad that he asked his father for advice, but after all, the guilt was weighing him like all the problems in the world are on his shoulders.

He can't slee. He doesn't feel tired, and here he is at the living room, watching the midnight news.

"19 years old college boy is now wanted by the authorities by kidnapping a junior in their campus."

The female new anchor said as this made Alastor sigh. He leaned back against the soft sofa as he stared at the Television.

"Don't forget about him killing the boy friend of the captive!"

The male news anchor laugh, as if trying to lighten up the mood. The female new anchor scrunched her nose in annoyance as she continues to read the filed new in her paper.

"Here's the face of the suspect. Can't believe a handsome young man like him would do such things..."

The female news anchor said, disappointment laced on the tone of her voice. Alastor stared at the photo of him on screen. It was a stolen shot, side ways of his face, his hair was lazily covering up his forehead as a flat smile was plastered on his face. He was even wearing his school's blazer and underneath was his red shirt. And he can clearly tell that beside him was Avix eating.

He's now on the news, in public. How was he ever going to hide for it? It's not like they're actually out of the state. This house was just at outskirts of town, but it seemed deserted since this subdivision rarely has people going out of their houses.

"Why you simping for a sociopath college boy, Joy?"

The male news anchor said as the female news anchor glared at her partner. Alastor decided to watch even more further to see what's going to be the price if someone finds him.

"If anyone familiarized this young man, make sure to contact the police. Damn, it's like a bounty though, they're paying up whoever's going to find this young man."

"Oh really? How much?"

"They're paying up hundred thousand US dollars to whoever's going to find this young man."

"Sign me up for it! That's a lot of money!"

Alastor had decided to turn off the television by using the remote beside him. He sigh even more deeper as he stared at the ceiling of the living room. Avis was serious about this, she's serious about looking for (Y/n) and he's sure as hell that she's going to torture him by the end of the day. This sucks.

────────────  ────────────

"Avis! Hear me out!"

"Avix, tell me where they are." She furiously said as her voice growled. Her expression grimed as she tighlty holds her twin brothers collar, almost choking him in the process.

"HEAR ME OUT!" Avix shouted, delivering the same type of rage Avis has now.

"NOW WHY SHOULD I?!" Avis started back as she tighten her grip even more.

Avix gasped as he hold his hand to grip on Avis' wrist who was currently gripping on his collar.

Avix choked out as he at least try to convey the words that he wanted to say to his furious twin sister, "...H-He's the one who proposed...The deal..." Avix said as he struggles to say in between his words.

"That doesn't change anything as to why he would kidnap (Y/n)." Avis growled.

"Fucking...Idiot...I said hear me out first!" Avix said as he forcefully take Avis' grip on his collar.

Avis backed away as she moves her hands in circular motion as she holds her wrist gently. She watched as Avix catches up on her breath. Avix then took a deep breath as she straighten his posture and looked at his twin sister, who seemed to be not liking any moment in this scenario.

"Okay! So! He had to choose in between the two! He had no choice, his mother was tainted by my sin and Leo's(Greed). He admitted that he's been stalking (Y/n) around but that's because he was tasked to!" He paused as he grabbed a cup of water from the counter next to him. Taking the drink as Avis' watch him with a murderous glare. He then sigh as he continues, "And as he stalks the girl, he doesn't know as to why he was falling for her. And when his feelings got in the way, he had to think smart and choose between Tyrone or (Y/n)." He said.

"Why choose?" Avis asked raising his brow strictly as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"His mother notices his infatuation with the girl, and so he lets him choose. Why you ask? It's because his motherfucking mother is fucking hungry for human soul and flesh." He said as he cursed. He feel so little on Avis' glare considering since the one that's really scary when angry amongst all siblings. No, it's not Lucifer or Wrath(Kevin) themselves, but her.

"Where did you get this intel?" Avis asked with a stone cold look.

"I'm the one who banished that bitch back to hell. To your soon to be circle in treachery. You can torture her all you want when you get to be throne. It's not Alastor's fault! It's her, so please, for fucks sake Avis, stop it with the hunt. You're just making this more worse." Avix pleaded as he tried to convince his twin sister to stop with this growing mess.

Avis' posture seemed to relax as she turned away her gaze from his twin brother. She turned her heel away and walked towards the door, leaving Avix to stare at her walking form. Avis gripped on the door handle of the double doors and sigh.

"You know very well that I'm not listening to you." She said without looking back at Avix as she opened the door and head out without letting Avix say another word.

Avix was stunned for a second until realization hits him. He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed the national airline next to them. He waited for someone to answer as his foot tapped multiple times on the cold floor, "Then if she's not going to listen to me, then i guess I'll help Alastor get out of this mess. And so does (Y/n). Bruh, If (Y/n)'s memory came back, she might go insane. And-"

"Hello? Mr. Verlassene?"

"Oh hey! Can you book me a flight for two in France tomorrow at exactly 4 am in the morning?" He said.

"To be clarified, this 4 am or tomorrow 4 am?"

"Tomorrow, 4am." He said.

"Flight already booked. We'll wait for you. Public or private?"

"Make it private."

"Copy that."

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Thank you for reading! I hope you like it! I don't know if things are going too fast but I hope you're enjoying! Have a good day/night!