Chapter 39

You heard of running footsteps, something crashing, someone shouting, and the sound of burning and also some inhumane screeches can be heard But things you were seeing were still vivid. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Kim began to acting up. She wasn't usually the type of burst out in anger but now, she is. Demanding you to eat the food but deep inside you, the voice that tells you not to eat the food grows stronger. And when you declined the food that she wanted you to eat, there she started to burst out.

Though, her ways of being angry and spatting some hurtful words towards you was mother-like, and it bothers you.

You then stand up from your seat and started to walk out from your dorm.

"(Name)! Where are going?!" Kim shouted angrily as she glared daggers at the back of your head.

You sigh as your eyebrows were knitted, "I'm going out to give you sometime to cool off, Kim. You're really now acting yourself." You said as you slammed the door shut.

You sigh as you walked towards the stairs of the building and decided to head to the mall to stroll around so your head could chill out. At some point, the new attitude and personality of Kim scares you, but at some point also, something tells you that there's nothing to be afraid of. It was really weird, an odd feeling and you can't help but to cringe at the uncomfortable feeling.

As you walk inside the mall, in which surprisingly didn't took long for you to arrive, once entered at the entrance, the cold air condition meets you, bringing some sort of relaxation in you. You sigh as you took a deep breath once again.

And when you took a step forward to head somewhere, you heard began to pound in an unbearable pain. You put your hands and started to rub your temple as you visions gets blured out. At some point you see people walking inside the mall, and when you blink for a second, you saw a glimpse of a man staring down at your as if you're in bed.

You tried to bear with the the pain, but it began to get more painful that it managed to make you kneeled down on the cold floor as you clutch on your, groaning in pain.

"W-What is happening...?" You groaned as you tried to stand up. But your legs seemed to fail you as you lost all your senses as your visions went black.

────────────  ────────────

You groan as your nose suddenly itched when you smell something that's similar to a cigarette. You turn to your side as it feels fluffy and soft, and then you heard some purring next to you.

You then slowly opened your eyes expecting to see your boring white ceiling in your dorm. But surprises you when you are met with a unfamiliar ceiling. You then quickly shot up from the bed and took a look around. There's a black hoodie that's hanging on the handle of the closet door, instruments such a guitar and piano next to the gaming computer set and of course, a black fluffy cat beside you. It's eyes were yellow and seemingly staring at you with such adoration.

Where are you? Basing on the room, this belongs to a dude. But, weren't you at the mall earlier? Getting some cool off since Kim was very much angry at you? Who brought you here in this foreign room?

And also, it reeks the smell of cigarettes at alcohol in here. But nevertheless, you can still smell a faint of men's perfume, and strong one to be exact. 

"I'm telling you, if I get involved in your shit, I'm sure as a bitch you are that I'm going to look for you in hell."

A rough and tired voice said outside of this room you are in for the moment. It sounded familiar but you couldn't quite made up of who it is. And then the door knob twist and slowly the door was opened.