Chapter 6

Giggling, whispers, and other fake news was clearly heard into the crowdy hallways of the building. Seems like something happened, but you, it was nothing more than a silly fake news that's spreading like a wildfire. You were trying to get to the library to return the novel you borrowed, and of course, you did your best not to bump into some students.

Avoiding crowdy people here and there, you sigh at how this hallway always seemed to be crowded whenever before the class starts. The school garden was big enough for them to hang out there, but they were scared to even go there because of the myth and other believes on that place.

"Yo! (Name)!" The familiar voice of your male friend halt you from your pace. Turning around as you huffed the book on your chest, you saw Tyrone running towards you with a big smile on his face.  Seeing how energetic and happy he is, you return the same gesture.

"Sup, Ty?" You said slightly tilting your head to the side. As he stopped right beside you, the two of you started to walk as to wherever you want to go.

You watch from the corner of your eyes as he stuffed his hands in to his black jersey.

"Verlassene's are throwing another party this Saturday. You going?" He asked with a smile as he looked down at you form.

You chuckled, "I'm no party people, Ty. But I try." You said as you hit him with your book on his arms in which cause him to wince, "And besides, I don't want to take care of your drunk ass." You said laughing afterwards.

He chuckled, "What can I say? Avix really had to pull off that eggnog with a strong whiskey. I wonder what type of drink they're going to make on this one." He said smirking and wiggling his eye brows. That sign that you already know that he's going to have his ass drunk on that party.

You sigh, "I told you I'm not taking care of your drunk ass." You said to him as you fasten up your pace in which cause him to follow you towards the library.

────────────  ────────────  ────────────  ────────────

"Have you heard? Alastor is going to be at that party!!"

"That's a first. Verlassene's never really invited some introvert there."

"Oh, shut up. He may be an introvert, but have you seen how attractive he is??"

"Oh yeah, I heard it's because he began to have a conversation with not just one, but two Verlassene's! Talk about lucky."

Those were the whispers you can clearly hear inside the library. Some introverted girls were gossiping about the party, but you couldn't careless. But when you heard that familiar name, your ears couldn't help but to eavesdrop. Managing to space out and did not listen to what Tyrone has been talking about.

On these past few days, you've been spacing out real bad. Maybe it's from the lack of sleep you're having, though, you know to yourself that even though you lack some sleep, you would never space out this bad. It almost as if you're an air head or some sort.

"And that's the meaning of that." Tyrone finishes with a smile as he sigh. He looked at you as you seemingly space out in existence. He rolled his eyes and snaps his fingers infront of your face., "Hey, are you listening?" He asked slightly glaring at you.

You mange to snap it out by shaking your head and looking at him with your brows arched, "Huh? What were you talking about?" You asked slightly tilting your head to the side.

He groaned and sigh, "You were asking me, like 2 minutes ago, what Bedevil means." He said closing the dictionary and taking a sip on his chocolate milk.