15.

Eight months had passed since Skye fired his assistant. Everything in the Empire seems normal... He didn't hire any replacement. His married life is going smoothly...

As of now,no matter how busy the two of them,they find time for each other..Though misunderstandings happened from time to time...they're still going strong..

-------------------
Someone's
-------------------

📱: Hello?

📲: everything is ready..

📱: Great..send it to me.

*call ended*

'Hmm..It's payback time.'

---------------------------------------------------------

Haven is in deep thought..he's been receiving text messages accusing his husband of cheating..He didn't tell it to anyone except his bestfriend Markus..

'Dude..*knocking his table* what is it this time?' Markus asked. Haven took his phone and show the latest message and this time,it has picture attached..

'Don't tell me you believe this?' He asked his best friend

'I don't know bro..

'What do you mean you don't know?..you've been married for almost two years now..and Kye never gave you any reason to doubt him..'

'I know but-

'Hi babe..Oh..hi Markus.' Kye came and the two composed themselves..

'Baby 😘...what brings you here?' asked Haven...

'Why? Am I not allowed to visit my husband?' Kye said pouting..Markus excused himself to give the couple some privacy..

'That's not what I meant Kye..'

Kye just hummed..not really convinced..

'Hey baby..I promise that's not what I meant..I was just surprised.. I know you are busy too..' Haven explained..

'Okay..I just came to ask if you wanted to lunch out..but I guess you can't...I just go back to my office..' Kye stand up to leave but Haven stopped him..

'Wait baby.. I-

'It's okay love..I ordered food..eat it when it arrived..Rio texted me..there's an urgent matter..' Kye said kissing Haven's lips..before he left.. Haven plopped down on his chair...frustrated..

He know he should not doubt his husband...and also,he needs to talk this out with him..because if this was just all lies..it means there is someone out there who want to destroy their married life..

--------------------

It was past ten when Haven came home..he found his husband sleeping on their couch..

'Kye baby? Wake up..why are you sleeping here?' Haven said softly..Kye only stirred but didn't wake up..He decided to just carry him and put him to bed..He's about to go but Kye held his wrist..He turned to him and got shocked seeing the teary eyes of his husband..

'What's wrong baby? Why are you crying?..are you hurt?' he asked sitting beside Kye..he helped Kye to sit up..

'Tell me are you hurt?' he asked again. Kye pointed his heart that made Haven confused..

'Wh-what happened?' He is worried if his Kye is sick..

'It's hurting..

'Why?