7.

************
Wedding day
************

Finally the day has come where Skye will officially become Haven's. It will be just a simple garden wedding with only family and close friends,just 12 in total. Their parents agreed with a condition that,the two will have an extravagant wedding after they fix the 'LANCE' stuation.

The ceremony went well. They are now at the reception area.

 They are now at the reception area

It's simple yet beautiful

It's simple yet beautiful. What's important is,their love for each other. They know that sooner or later,they will have to face the storm. And they will face it hand in hand. But they didn't think that it will come sooner than expected. For the man is actually with them hiding ,waiting for the right time to attack.

Skye went to the comfortroom a while ago. Haven doesn't know why he's having a bad feeling. He went to look for his husband and he panic when he didn't find him to where he supposed to be. He hurriedly went to his parents and told them he can't find Skye. Scarlett starts to shake. Afraid for his baby. Suddenly they heard commotions and one of the guard came to them.

'Sir,there's a breached' the guard said

'WE KNOW BECAUSE MY HUSBAND IS FUCKING MISSING!' Haven screamed in anger. He almost hit the guard.

'What the fuck are you all doing? Are you all sleeping that,that psycho slipped in without you all noticing?' Mr. King said angrily. Then one of the organizer came.

'Sir,one of our staff were knocked out and his uniform was taken. I think that's how the intruder get in.' the organizer said

'Fuck... (sighs) is your staff okay? (the organizer nodded) ..good..just take care of everything here.' Xander said

'What are we gonna do now?' Scarlett asked.

'Rings' Haven said remembering their wedding rings. All heads are on him. 'Our wedding rings has a tracker.' He said and it somehow calm everyone.