13.

🔞🔞🔞🔞

-----------
Skye's
-----------

Morning...

I woke up from my slumber feeling sore all over my body. Even sitting up is hard..Ah~ damn this husband of mine. I can't believe that he's such a wild beast in this matter...Didn't even let me rest...

But no matter how sore I am right now, it's all worth it.. Because finally,we are one. I feel shy remembering our last night's activities..

//flashback//

'Give me all you got hubby'

With that being said, Haven scoop Skye and throw him on the bed.

'Ouch Hav- mmmhhpp' Skye couldn't finish his protest because Haven claimed his lips. Skye was feeling hot because of the sentation..

'Haaven~~ ah.,don't s-suck too hard..ahnnn' he said when Haven decided to ravish his neck..

'Can't help it baby..you're sooo delicious..and all mine..' Haven answered..he continue nibbling Skye's neck..leaving marks all over..  He pulled away to get rid of his clothes and his wife's too..

He dove back to Kye's neck..he continue assulting it before he slowly went down to his chest. His hand went to his mouth to prevent moaning loud when Haven lick his navel..

'Nnnnggg- Ahhhh-' he can't stop it any longer because Haven keeps on playing his navel and his hands hold both Kye's legs,spreading it wider..

Havey pulled away and look up to see the messy look of his 'wife'...Kye look down and meet his hubby's lustful eyes... Slowly,Haven lowered his head not taking his eyes away from his baby...Kye gulp at the sight. He knew that his hubby is up to something..and his right.. 'Aahhfffuck!' His head thrown back on the pillow when Haven lick his shaft...he is trying so hard to keep his moan.

'Don't hold it back baby...let your daddy hear it...' Haven said huskily and Kye look at him wide eyes...

'Wha-what did you said?' he asked..Haven smirked and continue rubbing his palms with Kye's inner thighs..

'Hmm..you're my baby...so~ it's normal to call me daddy...especially in times like this....So~ baby....what do you want daddy to do with this?' he asked seductively then he give it a lick...

'Shiiittt...Ahk!' his moan turned to cry of pain when Haven bit his inner thigh. 

'Ffuck...ahhnnn..m-moore..hubby more~' Kye demanded..

'Hmm..I see..you like my tongue here in your buddy huh...Then...take this..' Mew went back licking it,sucking....

'Yes..sooo good...hmmmm-ah~' Kye keep on moaning,his hands found its way to Haven's head..tugging his hair..

Skye whined when Haven moved away.. 'Why?'

'Hmm...baby.. I'm not gonna be gentle,would that be alright?' Haven asked for his permission..

Thinking for a while,Skye smile sweetly... 'Do what you want...I trust you Daddy 😊'

Haven grinned..and didn't waste time. He went back kissing his baby.. 'Mhmmm' they both moan..Haven's hand travel down to Kye's shaft and he starts pumping it... 'Ahh~...mmm..Ye-yes...faster daddy faste-aahh~' Skye is a moaning mess. His moans are music to Haven.